Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
ZenHotels.com
CheapTickets
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Stayed at "at home resort" for one night last night (9th July) with my boyfriend after a few mix ups at khao sok paradise resort meaning the room we had booked wasn't available. We will be staying there tonight and so review to follow!

The staff are amazing, couldn't be more helpful if they tried. We were greeted by two men who took our bags and carried them straight to our delux cottage. We didn't even need to go through a check in procedure, they were already expecting us.

The rooms are small wooden cottages placed along a decked platform. The view is breathtaking. We had AC, hot water, a TV (that played English films on one channel every now and again) and a comfortable bed. I would say this place would be great for those who like the idea of being close to nature but aren't too keen on being without their comforts. The sounds around the cottage could have been playing from a relaxation CD. I haven't felt as peaceful as i did there during my 6 weeks in Thailand.

The food is great and reasonably priced. I had chicken and cashew nuts for lunch which cost 120 baht. The pineapple smoothie is a must try to anyone visiting here. The portion sizes aren't tiny either which was very appreciated after a few weeks of never really feeling full up.

There is one staff member in particular who I'd like to mention as being an asset to the resort. I'm not sure of his name however he has tattoos and was always there with a smile. His English wasn't great but I got the impression he was the only person there that day who could speak even a bit. He was happy to help us with anything and he made our stay even more pleasant.

In terms of location it is about 1km to the park entrance. My bf and I walked it in about ten minutes and it's all flat road. There isn't much around, but I guess that's all part of the relaxing experience. After a few weeks in places such as Phuket and Phi Phi, it was nice to walk down the road and not be hassled for a massage!

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank JennaC878
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We had a wonderful stay at "At Home Resort" in March 2012 and would definitely recommend it to anyone who's planning to spend a couple of days in Khao Sok Nat'l Park.
Pros:
- very good location,
- immaculately clean rooms with a wonderful view,
- excellent fruit shakes,
- helpful staff (will organize all tours you wish to participate in)

Cons:
- none

Date of stay: March 2012
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I traveled to Khao Sok with my husband, parents and brother. We stayed at At Home Resort for 2 nights. The hotel seems to be very good value for money. We stayed in the deluxe chalets, which were different and were surprisingly mosquito free, we slept really well. The food there (breakfast and dinner) was very good, but the real high point is the staff. They are really friendly and helpful. They gave us good advice regarding trips and the staff that accompanied us were knowledgeable and good company. If I ever go to Khao Sok again I will definitely stay at At Home. There were only a couple of things that needed improvement. The shower wasn't really warm or powerful enough, but for only a couple of nights I could easily cope with that. The really annoying thing was the live music that they had playing in the evenings. There were 2 guys playing guitar and singing, while their playing was ok their singing was absolutely terrible. Get rid of them and the place would be perfect!

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2011

We stayed at the "At home Resort" in Khao Sok in November 2011. Before arriving here, we checked out two other places in Khao Sok - both were quite awful (run down, dirty and one had cockroaches). The "At home Resort" is new, very clean and well kept. There are wooden bungalows as well as little concrete houses. All rooms have air conditioning and the prices (1200 baht for a room in the concrete house including breakfast) are very reasonable. The employees don't speak the best English, but they try hard and are very friendly. I can really recommend the "At home Resort"!

Date of stay: November 2011
6  Thank Lulak
Reviewed 3 March 2011

a bit up the road from the national park.. But it was such an AMAZING find when we found it. The website doesnt do it much justice, pristine rooms, and breathtaking views. Even the thai local didnt recognise the name so i think its only recently open. Would defo love to send business to At home resort because we were the only people staying in the whole place, but defo of better standard than around. Joe the manager has english, and offers tours of his own.

Date of stay: January 2011