Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2012

We have booked At home resort using agoda, and it is located near Khao Sok national park. We stayed 3 nights in a wooden chalet. These are very cosy, air comditioned and tv equiped. For wifi you need to go to the restaurant. Bathroom has good shower. We stayed during the start of the rainy season, which in this case means 90% rain during day and night. Though we did not spend much time outside in the surroundings. Just enjoyed on the front porch, the natural scenery of sounds and birds, meditate, watched tv and had a delicious meal in the restaurant where a friendly staff welcomed us all the time. We really feld at home in "At Home Resort".

Room tip: You an choose for a standard (concrete) room, but a wooden chalet was a welcome change for us.
Date of stay: September 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2012 via mobile

Didn't want to leave.

Very hospitable staff- took our bags straight to our room after we arrived from a long journey.

We did the night safari tour which was fun. We also did the lake tour, long day but enjoyable travelling across the lake and discovering creatures on the jungle walk- your shoes will get wet for sure.

Try the pineapple smoothie and thai pork basil stir fry. Lovely sitting on the deck looking at the view and enjoying the peace and quiet.

The air con in the rooms works a treat which can be rare in thailand.

Date of stay: August 2012
Reviewed 10 July 2012

Stayed at "at home resort" for one night last night (9th July) with my boyfriend after a few mix ups at khao sok paradise resort meaning the room we had booked wasn't available. We will be staying there tonight and so review to follow!

The staff are amazing, couldn't be more helpful if they tried. We were greeted by two men who took our bags and carried them straight to our delux cottage. We didn't even need to go through a check in procedure, they were already expecting us.

The rooms are small wooden cottages placed along a decked platform. The view is breathtaking. We had AC, hot water, a TV (that played English films on one channel every now and again) and a comfortable bed. I would say this place would be great for those who like the idea of being close to nature but aren't too keen on being without their comforts. The sounds around the cottage could have been playing from a relaxation CD. I haven't felt as peaceful as i did there during my 6 weeks in Thailand.

The food is great and reasonably priced. I had chicken and cashew nuts for lunch which cost 120 baht. The pineapple smoothie is a must try to anyone visiting here. The portion sizes aren't tiny either which was very appreciated after a few weeks of never really feeling full up.

There is one staff member in particular who I'd like to mention as being an asset to the resort. I'm not sure of his name however he has tattoos and was always there with a smile. His English wasn't great but I got the impression he was the only person there that day who could speak even a bit. He was happy to help us with anything and he made our stay even more pleasant.

In terms of location it is about 1km to the park entrance. My bf and I walked it in about ten minutes and it's all flat road. There isn't much around, but I guess that's all part of the relaxing experience. After a few weeks in places such as Phuket and Phi Phi, it was nice to walk down the road and not be hassled for a massage!

Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank JennaC878
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We had a wonderful stay at "At Home Resort" in March 2012 and would definitely recommend it to anyone who's planning to spend a couple of days in Khao Sok Nat'l Park.
Pros:
- very good location,
- immaculately clean rooms with a wonderful view,
- excellent fruit shakes,
- helpful staff (will organize all tours you wish to participate in)

Cons:
- none

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I traveled to Khao Sok with my husband, parents and brother. We stayed at At Home Resort for 2 nights. The hotel seems to be very good value for money. We stayed in the deluxe chalets, which were different and were surprisingly mosquito free, we slept really well. The food there (breakfast and dinner) was very good, but the real high point is the staff. They are really friendly and helpful. They gave us good advice regarding trips and the staff that accompanied us were knowledgeable and good company. If I ever go to Khao Sok again I will definitely stay at At Home. There were only a couple of things that needed improvement. The shower wasn't really warm or powerful enough, but for only a couple of nights I could easily cope with that. The really annoying thing was the live music that they had playing in the evenings. There were 2 guys playing guitar and singing, while their playing was ok their singing was absolutely terrible. Get rid of them and the place would be perfect!

Date of stay: February 2012