“Great place ”

Woodside Wildlife Park
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Newball
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Lincolnshire's premier family run, hands on, friendly wildlife park. Shows every hour from amazing animals, big cat feeding, reptile handling, wolf feeding to flying displays. Tropical house with butterfly's, bats, monkeys and even a sloth. Birds of prey to meerkats and tapir. Children's play area, tea rooms and gift shop with load's more....
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

We decided to pop back to Woodside and as always it didn't disappoint. Great sh ows and experiences with the kids handling a snake and reptiles

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"few hours"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We were lucky to visit on a glorious sunny Saturday in February. This place is really lovely. Lots of animals to see. We were there for about 3 hours. The park is small (which is part of the charn) and we walked round it twice. We enjoyed watching the tiger and lynx being fed. There was an animal show in the theatre but we missed this - but saw everyone coming out. It was very busy so obviously a popular show. We went with friends and 4 children aged 12-15years. They were a bit too old for the play area but we saw lots of little ones enjoying it. The cafe offered lots of choice - one of the children is a celiac so he was really pleased to get some gluten free cake. The hot choc with cream and marshmallows was lovely. I would definitely recommend this place to spend a few hours - you'd be pushed to spend a day. In fact I will return in the summer with my mum - perfect for her as she struggles to walk too far, Woodside is a great size.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Very nice place. The animals are really well cared for. It is really neat and tidy. The coffee was excellent and the food seemed to be of a high standard. The toilets are very modern and clean with low sinks for the little ones. You can see that a lot of attention has been paid to the small details. The staff were all really friendly and the two guys who did the feeding talks were very knowledgeable and clearly passionate about caring for the animals The wolves are beautiful and it is nice to see Julia the tiger doing so well after her rescue. I will visit again with my friends and their children.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited here on what felt like the coldest day ever!
This is a really great place. The highlight was the tiger, wolves and the sloth. The keepers did a few talks as they fed the animals and were really informative and engaging.
I would highly recommend visiting here, it is really nice and when the warmer weather is here the tropical house will be even more spectacular with butterflies, etc.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

After finding this online, my friends and I decided to give this a visit. Arrived and it looked quite dead but that didn’t worry us, the weather wasn’t great but we still thought we’d visit. Arrived and we were greeted by a friendly lady who welcomed us and explained where to go. We went to the rainforest place first and looked around. It does look a little run down but compared to some other wildlife parks it was a lot smaller. We were putting some money in to get some fish food when I spotted something in the corner of my eye... it was a sloth climbing across a long branch. We followed it and were directly stood under neath it, it was incredible! I know some zoos charge hundreds for sloth encounters and for it to be just above our heads was amazing!! It definitely made our visit. The wolves were very interesting and the tiger was fascinating to watch pace up and down.

I will definitely be returning in the summer!!!

1  Thank pbod13