US$92
US$130
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

The Castle Hotel(Coldstream)
US$101
US$140
All reviewsborder countrywe've stayedjudybreakfastluxury
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This is a grand farm house providing grand accommodation and service.
Judy greeted us and gave us tea and cakes in the lounge.
We had an en suite room with fine views and peace.
Comfortable bed and good bathroom.
Breakfast was excellent.
Certainly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

Lovely quiet location, great hosts, great breakfast and spotless, well deocrated rooms with lots of facilities. Lovely welcome with a cup of tea on arrival. Good place to stay for exploring Borders region and easy to access Northumberland.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We arrived late in the day (silly Aussies, we hadn't booked any accommodation in the area) so were quite relieved when we knocked on the farmhouse door and there was a room. Judy was extremely welcoming and nothing was too much bother. Our bedroom window held us transfixed - fields of yellow oil-seed rape, black cattle grazing in rolling green pasture and the blue border hills distant in the background... sigh! The house is tastefully exquisite and yet cosy and personable. We had a super comfortable bed, heating, big thick towels and handy bathrobe, and a divine bathroom all to ourselves. The breakfast the next morning was beautifully cooked (we opted for delicious scrambled egg and generous portions of salmon on toast). The garden is just delightful and just begs for a walk around. This B&B is just the epitome of country relaxation with the right balance of friendly conversation and enquiry with top class service and attention to detail. Thanks Judy and Jim!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2015

Just enjoyed a lovely long weekend at Crosshall Farm with hosts Jim and Judy. The accommodation , three rooms, were faultless. The breakfast was fantastic, nothing too much trouble. This was our sons wedding and having such a faultless time made it special. Our hosts even helped with transport AND got the piper to church on time! This is the perfect B & B.

Room Tip: There are no bad rooms
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Oh my goodness me. What a gem of a place. As I write, I am lying on a very comfortable bed having just had a shower with oodles of hot water. The wifi is fine; my iPad is loving it. My room is beautifully furnished and I really could not ask for more. I am only here one night. I wish it was a longer stay. I really could get used to this.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple