“Flavors of Thailand ”

Thai Esarn Bayswater
Ranked #53 of 155 Restaurants in Bayswater
Reviewed 25 July 2021 via mobile

Best Thai flavors that we have had in a long while .
From the happy staff to the dipping sauce that come out with the dishes that makes you taste buds go crazy .
Well we can't go to Thailand so this food is the next best thing .
From deep fried squid to the Lab Moo, which is minced pork with shallots, chilli, coriander and lime , wow great mix of flavors.
Moo Yang , marinated pork with garlic, pepper and Thai herbs . Served with Thai spicy sauce . And Thai fried rice with big chunks of chicken in it . I dipped the chicken pieces in the spicy sause, absolutely perfect .
Place is BYO but they make a great Thai ice tea .

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (6)

Reviewed 23 March 2020 via mobile

I recommend the food taste amazing and nice and spicy. Great service and friendly staff. Massamun and papaya salad are my favourite.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

Whilst visiting Australia we took our family there to this restaurant. For me and my husband it was our first Thai meal. Wow!! The food has to be one of the best meals I've ever had, we all agreed! The menu choice was great. The staff could not of been more polite and friendly if they tried! We will definitely try and get back there again before we leave! You will not be disappointed.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed 31 August 2019 via mobile

I walked in off the street and was seated in the very busy restaurant straight away. Great warm atmosphere.
The friendly staff took my order and I had my dishes in front of me 10-15 minutes later. The food was delicious and very fresh, I couldn’t fault it if I tried.
They only have soft drinks so if you want wine make sure you take it with you (or duck across the road to the thirsty camel... either way..).
Strongly recommend booking. Not sure if that’s an average night but all tables were full (one very large table for a function), but they do their best to accommodate everyone regardless.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

I’ve been going here for many years for take away, delivery and dine in. The food has always been very good.
Our last delivery while ordering the staff informed me they were busy, I’d see my order in about 45mins. The time was just before 750pm I expected our meal would arrive some time around 830pm. At 9pm I called up to see what was happening, I was informed that they would be leaving soon, should be 10mins and were on there way. By this stage My guests were pretty full from snacks I had prepared early. I called back 15mins later and said what’s going on, I spoke to the manager who told me it’s free delivery and they were busy and what did I expect, telling me people complain when they are late.
I told him we ordered at 750pm it’s now 925pm with still no meals and our guests were leaving shortly, we could perhaps eat some of it tomorrow asking if they can reduce the cost a little as some of the order would not be eaten and most likely binned. I was shocked to be told no discount “it free delivery” no apology. The delivery arrived around 935pm. The driver telling me he had another delivery before me.
We have had delivery many times before, basically if you can’t provide the service don’t offer it!!!

Date of visit: December 2017