“Very filling meal”

Ranked #99 of 414 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We stopped here as Cowboy Cookout was closed. I really like the counter service meals at Disney as I feel full after I have eaten them and don't need anything else for sometime.

Here you can get Pizza or Pasta meals. I had the adult Pizza meals which was a large star cheese pizza, some garlic bread, a drink and a ice cream bar. This is 15 euros.
For children the menu is similar. They get a Mickey head shaped Pizza, some cherry tomatoes, a cupcake and drink for 8 or 9 euros.

Overall they are good meals and really good value for money. They aren' t the healthiest but I am pretty sure they sell Salads (which I can't stomach). Would happily eat here again.

2  Thank Lisa H

Reviewed 10 January 2018

Delicious pizza for a small price in Disneyland. Friendly staff. Perfect spot to have a fast dinner.

2  Thank Alianne H
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

There are 3 meal choices. Service was great, staff were very cheerful! Very straightforward as to what to do/where to go. Theres lots of seating space. Pizza (3 cheeses) was very filling, good sized drink, small garlic bread and a magnum ice cream made for the perfect little meal.

2  Thank Emma B
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We came here on Day 4 at Disney and found this to be the best place to have lunch. The portions were huge, the pizzas and garlic bread. The salads were all fresh in big pots which made a great change. I had lasagna and salad and thoroughly enjoyed it. A great find!

2  Thank thelightweight
Reviewed 4 January 2018

I ate in this restaurant during the Disneyland Paris New Year's Eve Party it is perfect when you want a quick family meal and to get back to the park, which is exactly what we wanted.
- Nice Food
- Good friendly service

Like everything in Disneyland it is not cheap but it is perfect when you want to be fed quick. We ate in Bistro Chez Remy (Lunch) & The Calafornia Grill in the Disneyland Hotel (Dinner) on New Years Day and these are places I would recommend if you are looking for a nice sit down meal experience but Colonel Hathi's is perfect for a snack that is nice and keeps you going.

2  Thank KarlAndCatherine