“Great value for Disney ”

Colonel Hathi's Pizza Outpost
Ranked #99 of 414 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Kids meal was excellent. €9 for Mickey pizza, soda, tomatoes and dessert. Very filling.
Adult meal was also a good value. Nice restaurant on the inside. We visited two times during our trip.

2  Thank Ginnelle E

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We shared a cheese pizza and the rigatoni both of which were very tasty. For Disney the price was reasonable and we were stuffed at the end of our meal. I would recommend this place if it’s open.

2  Thank Binky1234
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We stopped here as Cowboy Cookout was closed. I really like the counter service meals at Disney as I feel full after I have eaten them and don't need anything else for sometime.

Here you can get Pizza or Pasta meals. I had the adult Pizza meals which was a large star cheese pizza, some garlic bread, a drink and a ice cream bar. This is 15 euros.
For children the menu is similar. They get a Mickey head shaped Pizza, some cherry tomatoes, a cupcake and drink for 8 or 9 euros.

Overall they are good meals and really good value for money. They aren' t the healthiest but I am pretty sure they sell Salads (which I can't stomach). Would happily eat here again.

2  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed 10 January 2018

Delicious pizza for a small price in Disneyland. Friendly staff. Perfect spot to have a fast dinner.

2  Thank Alianne H
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

There are 3 meal choices. Service was great, staff were very cheerful! Very straightforward as to what to do/where to go. Theres lots of seating space. Pizza (3 cheeses) was very filling, good sized drink, small garlic bread and a magnum ice cream made for the perfect little meal.

2  Thank Emma B