“Better than Bella Note”

Ranked #97 of 421 Restaurants in Marne-la-Vallee
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

This place has the same (good) menu as Pizza Bella Note... but the seating is so much better.

We didn’t feel stuffed in like sardines. We could enjoy our lunch and spend a couple of minutes planning the afternoon whilst finishing our drinks.

Make the extra effort and walk that bit further to eat here.

1  Thank JTPMidlands

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We stopped here for lunch, and the meals were very filling (due to being able to choose main, side and dessert) and represented good value for money. (€13-15 for adult meals and €9 for kids meals)

The food was tasty, and better than some other quick service places we tried. I would come again.

2  Thank Kate M
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Kids meal was excellent. €9 for Mickey pizza, soda, tomatoes and dessert. Very filling.
Adult meal was also a good value. Nice restaurant on the inside. We visited two times during our trip.

2  Thank Ginnelle E
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We shared a cheese pizza and the rigatoni both of which were very tasty. For Disney the price was reasonable and we were stuffed at the end of our meal. I would recommend this place if it’s open.

2  Thank Binky1234
Reviewed 14 January 2018

We stopped here as Cowboy Cookout was closed. I really like the counter service meals at Disney as I feel full after I have eaten them and don't need anything else for sometime.

Here you can get Pizza or Pasta meals. I had the adult Pizza meals which was a large star cheese pizza, some garlic bread, a drink and a ice cream bar. This is 15 euros.
For children the menu is similar. They get a Mickey head shaped Pizza, some cherry tomatoes, a cupcake and drink for 8 or 9 euros.

Overall they are good meals and really good value for money. They aren' t the healthiest but I am pretty sure they sell Salads (which I can't stomach). Would happily eat here again.

2  Thank Lisa H