“Tasty pizza, fun atmosphere”
Review of PizzaFjoset

PizzaFjoset
Description: Open from 12:00 to 24:00, offering an all-day pizza buffet with salad for just 84kr! We serve: pizza, steak, mexican food, biff, pizza dishes, and we have full beverage rights. Guests can sit outdoors.
Reviewed 31 March 2017

They have a good variety of pizzas here, all with meat. The bar is a fun place to hang out, and they often host trivia nights, folk dancing lessons, and other events.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

The pizza buffet was not a gourmet experience. Quite ordinary food. Welcoming, but a bit distracted staff.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

A rather interesting place, as the name literally translates to”Pizza-barn”.
The interior is very rustic, coarse wooden tables, old farm instruments on the walls etc.
It was rather busy when we came, so our server seated us at a dirty table, and returned a short while after to clean it, and give us menus. (She did give it a quick wipe- down later on, while we were waiting on the food).
Following her recommendation, we ordered a large pizza, instead of going for the pizza buffet. The pizzas are all named after crofts and villages in the area, so they are called things like “Oterholt”, “Vreim”, and “Breisås” etc.

The server assured us that a large pizza (costing between 225 and 245, depending on the filling) was enough for 3 hungry adults. It was not… 2 maybe, but not 3. We were a couple with a child, and two of us are small eaters, but we all needed more food.
The pizza crust was also undercooked, and when we told this to the server she shrugged and said that the kitchen were probably busy, and no, she could not take it back for an extra 5 minutes in the oven. But the filling tasted nice and was well seasoned, and it was in the same rustic style with half olives and tomatoes, instead of the usual slices.

Paired with expensive drinks, and very expensive desserts (3 smallish scoops of regular, ice-cream costs 69,-, and that is without sprinkles!), toilets that are in a dire need of a wash makes this a place I do not wish to return to.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

We were super lucky to visit this restaurant on one of the two days a year where they have a pizza buffet for only 80NOK. This is super cheap! We had a seat outside where it was packed with youngsters that had their first week of college (fadderuken). Friendly staff, and super nice atmosphere. The pizza was very tasty, only problem must have been that the pizza buffet was too small for the amount of guests. Only room for three pizzas at the time on the counter, and there was a clear lack of queing system (!!) however, there was a salat buffet just next to the pizza, and it was good too (and included!) all in all wonderfull experience and we sat for hours. Normally the pizza buffet costs 129NOK. Will be back!

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Bø doesn't have many restaurants, but I can happily reccomend Pizzafjoset in Bøgata (street name). It was my first visit there, although I have lived near Bø for three years. The staff is smiling, friendly, observant and very accomodating. We had pizza which was richly garnished, hot and tasty. We asked for some jalapeno on the side (not included in our choice of pizza) and was given aboundantly. No extra charge. There was some soft pop music playing on the speakers, but not loud, and very pleasant for all age groups. This is like an old barn, "fjos" is the local name for a barn where one keeps cows. Reccomended for all age groups.