“Nice lunch”
Review of Meieri Smuget

Meieri Smuget
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 19 March 2016

I have eaten her two times for lunch and enjoyed both times. Nice atmosphere and the food is good. Though there should be more options for vegetarian. :)
and I am not sure if they have glutenfree bread, I forgot to ask.

Reviewed 11 November 2015 via mobile

I fell in love with this minimalistic little café, the interior is made up by old chairs and sofas and makes a familiar and cozy atmosphere. The service was immpecable and they made very good vegitarian food while I waited. I'll be back! Keep up the good work!

Reviewed 5 August 2015

This cozy café is a hidden pearl in the forests of Telemark with excellent staff that serve and make the best foods and coffee !

Reviewed 25 March 2015

Good place, good service, exellent experience. Location is fine, service is best in town, easy parking for car, bicycle. Located in upper city, next to "everything".

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Great place for lunch. Makes salads, sandwiches while you whait. Great caffè. They are also helpfull with allergies and keep soymilk, gluten allergies.