“Toastie machine off???”

Price range: US$1 - US$7
Description: Ice Cream Coffee Bar
Description: Ice Cream Coffee Bar
Reviewed 8 March 2021

We love going here for an ice cream with the little one, however, we went on Sunday at about 4:30pm and we wanted a toastie due to the colder weather, but they had already switched the toastie machine off even though they were still open... very disappointing.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed 17 November 2019

We come to this car park at least once a week for our regular ice cream and cappuccino in the car! The staff are great and quick at serving decent sized delicious ice creams. A great stop off and great views.

Date of visit: November 2019
2  Thank GEORDIEJUNE
Reviewed 20 September 2019 via mobile

Lovely staff always friendly especially the ‘older ladies’ who’ve been there a while. Great ice cream and decent portions . Lovely coffee and a great place to sit and watch the world go by. Fab views.

Date of visit: September 2019
2  Thank GEORDIEJUNE
Reviewed 31 July 2019 via mobile

We visited last week during heatwave and queued for a couple of ice lollies, drinks and milkshakes.

I got served, paid and waited for my milkshake to be made, which was then passed to me.

I continued to wait, waiting for the 2 ice-lollies. One of the staff said ‘what’s that lady waiting for’ so I replied ‘just the lollies’.

One of the girls behind the counter turned very aggressive and said ‘you’ve had them’ as if I was trying to pull a fast-one! I replied to say I haven’t and showed I only had the drinks.

The girl then replied in a very aggressive manner that she’d put them on the counter - again I said I didn’t have them.

She then said I little girl had took them. I shouted over to my Daughter who had indeed picked them up when I wasn’t looking. When I said ‘oh she has them, sorry’ the girl then went ‘see’ and gestured to the other members of staff again like I was going to steal them!

The aggressive, rude, confrontational manner of the girl behind the counter was completely unnecessary. If she’d said in a different tone ‘a little girl took them’ the experience would’ve been very different, rather than me feeling accused of stealing them!!

Absolutely no need to speak to customers like that, I will not be returning.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 2 November 2018

love going for a coffee and my wife loves the ice cream and the staff are great and helpful .nice to seat out side and the view is great always busy and staff are good of keeping it clean .the only problem is there no toilets need to have for people to use after

Date of visit: October 2018