Lowest prices for your stay
S$35
Fully refundable before Thu, 30 May
eDreams
NUR ILA

Great place to stay!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Jul 2019
Everything was great!
Check in was fast and smooth.
Room was clean.
Super friendly and helpful staff.
Special commendations to:
1.Mr Ryan, for the superb service from picking us up to driving us around and sending us back to the ferry terminal.
He went the extra mile when there was no other driver available to fulfill our last minute request to hire a taxi on our last day there.
2.Mr Julio, for being so patient during the driving service.
3.Mr Topik and all Nagoya Masion staff involved in helping me make the birthday deco and surprise for my husband!
Will definitely come back there!
keep it up!
    S$31
  • Vio.com
    S$70
Free parking
fabroom offers a spacious 65 sqm accommodation with a balcony facing the scenic city view.  Featuring a comfortable king or 2 single beds, ensuite bathroom, Google Nest, a living room, cozy sofa bed, wall mounted 43" TV with 40 channels, dining room, cooking facilities and cutleries, and a full-sized fridge. These modern designed rooms are ideal to meet travelers' needs for both leisure and business.
Tripadvisor
Restaurant
Outside View
0.4 km from Nagoya Mansion Hotel & Residence
View more hotels in Nagoya
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 July 2019 via mobile

The staff at the hotel are all very helpful and friendly. The view from the room was also nice and they tried to accommodate to the request I made before I arrived. The hotel also has a mini mart at the LG level which is opened till 11pm and it sells some drinks, snacks and cup noodles at affordable rates. The hotel is also located near Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre, it is about a 10mins walk away.
However, my recent stay at the hotel was abit disappointing as my partner and I notice some stains on the comforter and noticed hair on the bed sheet and pillows after we got into the room. We immediately requested for the hotel staff to help change the bed sheets, pillow cases and quilt cover which they helped us change all of it. Later I noticed some stain on the towel too.
It's incident is disappointing as I have stayed at this hotel a few times before and my previous stays had been so pleasant and the rooms before were clean and had no issues. My previous pleasant stays was one of the reasons why I always chose to come back to this hotel. Hopefully my next stay with them will be much better.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2019

I had stay 2 Night ,and we have meeting
Meeting room was good, staff hotel helpful
Room was good, and breakfast ,Food was good,
Over all this hotel comfortable to stay ,
Facility also good, taking time with afternoon Coffe very nice...

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2019

Room clean and well maintained. Missing chair from my room while my children room have one chair near the table. Towels not enough. Toilet too small but acceptable. Buffet food less choice and still ok for light eater. My room windows can see the view of SINGAPORE MBS hotel and East Coast estate.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 2D1N, it was reasonably priced for a room ($50sgd) a night. However, at night we found our room to be infested with cockroaches (baby ones). We killed 3 but spotted about 7-8 more which was way above my limit. Called the front desk, they said it was “only baby cockroaches” and seemed indifferent, but apologized for the lack of cleanliness. I explained i found them not only on the tv counter, but in the toilets and even one on my bed where i slept ( YES, my bed).

Overall still a good place to go to if you’re looking for a decent priced hotel near nagoya mall, but if you’re particular about cleanliness then this isn’t the place for uou.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Callyooo
Reviewed 6 June 2019 via mobile

The room I stayed in was very well maintained. I faced no issues staying there. The price is also reasonable for this good standard hotel. It is also locared near frequently visited malls like Nagoya Hills. Would recommend a stay!

Date of stay: May 2019