5,475 results
All reviews blue elephant the executive lounge quarterdeck bar oceana restaurant marina view beach club portomaso marina excellent hotel duty manager main pool main restaurant st julians large balcony overlooking the sea public areas large hotel mini bar
Reviewed 26 May 2018

If it were not for the Executive Lounge I would probably rate this property at 4 or 5 stars. Unfortunately, the lounge is in no way pleasant... unless... you like screaming infants and young children.

On the positive side, our room was nice. We were what I believe is the new section of the hotel which has more obstructed views of the ocean. Breakfast was fine with several types of eggs cooked to order.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AlwaysOnTheAirplane
Robert V, Duty Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear AlwaysOnTheAirplane,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with us.

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered during your last stay with us with regard to your experience at the Executive Lounge .

It is always our highest priority to us to ensure that our guests and customers leave the hotel happy and satisfied at all times.

We are also pleased to hear you were very wowed by the views of your room. Our team takes great pride in your feedback and all your comments.

Be assured that I made a note of your remarks and have cascaded them to the appropriate heads of departments in order to avoid any similar errors in the future.

At Hilton Malta, we consider guest satisfaction to be of a paramount importance and I hope you will give us the opportunity to rectify.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best!

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights and enjoyed our visit. The main entrance and lobby is very impressive. We were upgraded to a corner suite on the 10th floor, which was lovely - however the view is limited. Wonderful huge and comfy bed and great bathroom. Great pools - with a kids free zone which was perfect for us. Most enjoyable few days

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gerifc

Dear gerifc,

I am delighted to see you enjoyed your stay and that you had a wonderful overall experience in our hotel.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel with great facilities and helpful, friendly staff who can’t do enough for you. Executive lounge is a real treat as well with a variety of food and drink on offer all throughout the day. Will definitely be coming back

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Michelle201766,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with other travellers.

We are pleased to hear you were very wowed by our hotel and found our staff very friendly and helpful.. Our team takes great pride in your feedback and all your comments.

Thank you for recommending us so highly and looking forward to welcome you back again soon! Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

Stayed here several times over the last 3 years and its still wonderful. The refurbishment of the whole hotel is still looking as pristine as it was on day one.

I lost my Diamond status a few months ago and therefore I didn't have access to the lovely executive lounge that I've had in the past and at £50 a night the upgrade was not worth it for just me.

I had a beautiful Marina view room which I was very happy with. The staff at check in and check out were great.

I had already filled out a comments card about one staff member around the main pool, Mehdi, but I want to mention him again. I stayed last week and it was Mehdi's second day working round the pool and his badge said he was in training. He told me he'd worked in banqueting before but the service I got from him with drinks served to me was exceptional. He had such a lovely friendly persona and smile and bent down to my level to talk to me. I noticed that he did this with lots of other guests. Mehdi was very chatty and helpful. If there is a monthly or quarterly staff recognition scheme, then he should win it! A manager in the making if ever I saw one!

In my view, the Hilton is the best hotel in Malta. I've taken a look around the Phoenicia which is beautiful but had the feel of a business hotel and way too formal and stuffy for me. The Hilton has the luxury but is far more welcoming and friendly.

I will be back!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
8  Thank Martin C
Robert V, Duty Manager at Hilton Malta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Martin,

Thank you very much for staying at the Hilton Malta once again and taking a moment to share feedback on your stay with other travellers.

We are pleased to hear you were very satisfied by our hotel and found our team member Mehdi very friendly and helpful.

We are also grateful to receive your comments. I have shared these comments with my team. I would like to assure you that we greatly appreciate comments from our guests as these enable us to make improvements in everything we do, whenever and wherever possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future. Until then, on the behalf of everyone at Hilton Malta, I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 25 May 2018

I came here with my family recently and had a great time.
The refurbishment has had a noticable improvement throughout the hotel.
The style in the rooms were improved and updated.
The location is good, overlooking Portomaso.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Peter,

We are pleased to hear you were very wowed by our hotel. Our team takes great pride in your feedback and all your comments.