“Delivery”
Review of Hot Wok

Hot Wok
Ranked #32 of 39 Quick Bites in Bracknell
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered food, phoned an hour later to be told it had already been delivered when we explained we hadn't received it they said they would send a replacement out.

Then get a call from the delivery girl 10 minutes later somehow annoyed at us because she's delivered to the wrong house asking us to go and knock on "the old girl downstairs"

Like I'm going to go knocking on all 10 flats 30 minutes after you've delivered it

Date of visit: July 2021
Write a reviewReviews (78)

Reviewed 15 May 2021

So I had a poor experience with food quality months ago and wrote review about it.
It seems this business just doesn't learn from it's mistakes and if anything has gotten worse.
Ordered special chow mein, sweet and sour prawn balls for delivery. Delivery time waited was rediculous and when I opened the bag they had given me pork balls not prawn balls, chow mein was way over cooked because all the meat in it was like chewing on leather and to top it off all the food was cold. Seriously don't bother. Food quality is terrible and the only thing that goes up in this business is their prices! £18.00 down the drain. So dissatisfied and disappointed

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 15 April 2021

Been using the Hot Wok for 20+ years. It's always been great, so I thought it about time to give it a review.

Date of visit: April 2021
Reviewed 16 March 2021

I honestly don't understand the poor reviews, I honestly think it's the best takeaway in Bracknell. Friendly staff, very good prices, and sometimes faster delivery than expected. I have my favourite orders too and they know it haha

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 22 February 2021

To be fair the delivery was prompt but the food was horrendous. Watery soup, funny tasting and texture chicken. Crispy duck appeared to be broiled/warmed up. Fat not rendered and therefore not crispy. Most of it went in the bin.
STEVE