“Best briskets ever”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What a nice meal I had today. The beef briskets were cooked amazingly delicious good. The ribs nice and juice. And the chips quality did not let you down. Thank you for this lovely meal. Totally recommend this take away when you like a good food feast.

Date of visit: January 2021
BluesSH, Owner at Blue's Smokehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Monica
Wow Thank you so much
when we started delivering we had to re-adapt a little so we can keep the quality of the food we serve in the restaurant
review like yours make us really proud so thank you very much I will pass it onto the team

Write a reviewReviews (1,266)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Best food in town and quick, great service. We just had a superbly cooked lunch. The briskets and the pulled pork dog were deliciously good. Totally recommend this takeaway when you miss a nicely cooked meal.

Hi Gabriela
Thank you very much for your great recommendation :)
We hope to deliver to you again soon and see welcome you when we re-open

Reviewed 14 January 2021

We ordered food from Blue's Smokehouse which was delivered by Uber Eats today and it was fantastic! I've walked past the restaurant so many times in while in Bracknell and I cannot believe that I've not tried their food sooner!! I ordered the Mr President burger and my wife had the Moving Mountains vegan burger - both with chips. I've had many burgers in my life (I know, not something to boast about), but I can honestly say that I've never enjoyed one as much as Mr President from this excellent place! Food was fresh, hot, nicely packaged. The meat in my burger was plentiful and beautifully cooked. My wife loved her vegan burger too!! I will definitely be returning and I'm already phoning other family members and friends today to convince them to try Blue's Smokehouse too!!
Thank you for a great meal (some culinary joy at a depressing time) and I'll definitely see you again soon

Date of visit: January 2021
BluesSH, Owner at Blue's Smokehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2021

Junior D
We are extremely grateful for this amazing review and i hope that you are ok if we share it on Facebook :)
The Mountain Burger is a new addition just before lockdown and it is proven to be really popular even with the meat eater; The President is our classic, I remember when we first look at naming it, it could only be Mr President and it is making the Blue's history book for the right reasons :)
in the challenging times we are all suffering we really want to keep spreading the love of BBQ, and bring smiles to people faces we are currently working on a Spotify play list to accompany your dinner at home, more on this later
once again thank you and even more thanks for spreading the word amongst your close contact it is really appreciated
stay safe and see you soon

Reviewed 14 January 2021

Ordered our two favourites ..brisket and chill,absolutely superb,their usual restaurant quality.Will definitely be ordering again,looking forward to coming back, miss you guys

Date of visit: January 2021

Awesome Guys thank you so much for the review
we cant wait to be back, in the mean time we are keeping busy smoking for ya'll folks
while we miss you all too the LOVE & BBQ is still strong
stay safe

Reviewed 12 January 2021

Normally eat in the restaurant, but because of the lock down, i decided to try the delivery service. So glad i did. The food arrived within 30 minutes via deliveroo and was hot, fresh and very tasty, the fries were still crisp and hot and the packaging was really very very good at keeping the food as if it was just being served to the table in the restaurant.
Well done Blues!!

Date of visit: January 2021
BluesSH, Owner at Blue's Smokehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2021

Hi Colin
delivery is all new to us and it has been a steep learning curve
so we are delighted you enjoyed it
obviously when we are able to meet again it will be even better
stay safe