“welcome back”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 8 March 2018

WOW, my wife and I just visited the Spread Eagle Corby, the place has just been refurbished and opened and re branded.what a transformation,the ambiance was spot on,the food excellent and service second to none.well done to all.

SpreadEagleCorby, General Manager at Spread Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thanks for taking the time to leave your review

Glad you love the refurb as much as we all do

Look forward to welcoming you back soon

Matt Sear

Reviewed 22 December 2017

back at the spread after a year or so service was very poor we had to wait for over a hour for our food the waiter came to us and apologised for the wait he offered us drinks on the house when our food came it was all very tasty no complaints

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Part of six. Visit on Sunday late afternoon. Have visited may times on most occasions meals good value for money. On this occasion, staff attentive took drink orders at the table. Meals came at the same time, hot and well presented. Very good value. Worh a visit.

SpreadEagleCorby, General Manager at Spread Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review

Glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon

Regards
M Sear

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

The food was good value for money good sized portions enjoyed by both kids me and my husband. Service was brilliant the guys definitely made our visit enjoyable by making sure we were looked after

SpreadEagleCorby, General Manager at Spread Eagle, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review

I will pass your comments onto the team

We look forward to welcoming you again

Matt Sear

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Me and my friends used to love coming to the quiz every Wednesday but it's been a while since we came, until last night. We got there early so we could have some food (which besides some burnt bacon was absolutely lovely, I recommend the food highly!) and our server Linzi was really nice also. We had some desserts and waited for the quiz.. I don't know where the old quiz master has gone but the new guy.. let's just say we won't be returning! He had such big pauses between the questions that we actually timed it.. 3 minutes & 46 seconds?! It dragged the quiz out & was so irritating. Then he did a round of rock and roll bingo which me and my friend had the exact same sheet so others must have as well.. I just feel like it was a total mess! I'll definitely return to the spread for food & desserts, but I'll steer clear of Wednesday nights from now on!