“Worst pizza ever”

Pizza Express
Ranked #36 of 50 Restaurants in Cobham
Price range: US$1 - US$43
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: A sociable pizzeria, serving lovingly handcrafted, delicious Italian pizza and more… Since we began, our pizzaiolos have been pioneers in crafting your favourite pizza with passion and pride at our restaurants. We believe in great food and good times. It's been the same since 1965.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I took the opportunity to get 3 pizzas delivered during lockdown and all were terrible. Never have I experienced such overcooked and dry pizza. I cannot believe that they could even send these out to a customer as they were so badly cooked. This is the last time I will use pizza express and they have lost a customer. I'd definately avoid this branch after this experience.

Date of visit: January 2021
Write a reviewReviews (143)

Reviewed 20 October 2020

My mum and I went for a last minute dinner out and we really enjoyed the food. The Tuna Nicoise salad is particularly good at this branch and the pizza is always well cook with lots of toppings. There was a young waiter who was very polite and offered garlic and chili oil and extra sauce for the salad without us asking. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed 13 October 2020

Ordered a collection - due to the process in place you get delayed by people waiting to be seated, they hand you your take away past your collection time in my case almost 5 minutes, was stone cold the time I got it home 5 mins later.

Reviewed 10 October 2020

Went in to Pizza Express, Cobham today with my husband and grandson. Initially there were two male staff front of house. Not particularly friendly but what appaulled us was their use (or lack of use) of face protection. One of the staff had no mask on at any time. The second wore his mask below his nose and, quite often, round his neck. He was continually touching his face and mask ... particularly moving it back over his mouth as he was about to pick up plates from the serving station to deliver to table. Periodically both waiters would go to talk with the chef and lean over the counter ... one with no mask and the other with the mask round his neck. This experience has put us off visiting any Pizza Express again.

Reviewed 27 September 2020 via mobile

Terrible staff, hideous food, ordered a chicken cesar salad that looked out of date. Very expensive, £13.20, absolute joke and will not be returning!

Date of visit: September 2020