Although I paid for a day’s parking at this hotel and obtained a receipt I was sent a parking fine and I appealed and because they take so long dealing with the appeal the fine went up to £100. As I’m frightened of court action I feel I’m being made to pay this fine which is very unfair and feel by writing this I hope it helps others in the future. My advise is use another hotel which would have more compassion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 20 minutes from Birmingham Airport, the Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa offers an ideal location to explore the heart of England. Located half a mile from the M5 and M42, the hotel provides access to the beautiful Cotswolds region, Birmingham city center and shopping areas and picturesque Stratford-upon-Avon. With a bar, restaurant and Java coffee shop, 60ft indoor heated pool, fitness center and nearby golf course available, you may choose to simply relax and unwind at the hotel and the surrounding area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Birmingham Bromsgrove Hotel Bromsgrove
- Hilton International Bromsgrove
- Bromsgrove Hilton International
- Hilton Bromsgrove