Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
US$60
PremierInn.com
Premier Inn Bromsgrove Central Hotel(Bromsgrove)(Great Value!)
US$60
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Bromsgrove(Bromsgrove)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$43
Travelodge
Travelodge Bromsgrove Marlbrook(Bromsgrove)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
Grafton Manor(Bromsgrove)
TripAdvisor
1,406 results
All reviewstwo double bedscadbury worldrestaurant staffroom was largetoby carveryfamily roomleisure facilitiessteam roomevening mealstayed here for one nightbirminghammotorwaymidlands
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived to find additional extra costs such as £5 parking fee which I have never encountered at any hotel before.
Hotel room smelt badly
The bed was very uncomfortable and cheap.

Key card for my room didn’t work and I stood for 10 minutes while the staff tried to get their computers to work so they could give sort this out. Eventually they gave up and had to let me into my room themselves and deliver a card to me later in the evening.
I had booked and paid for breakfast. Yet this didn’t appear on the confirmation email so I was not given breakfast and there were several other people at the hotel who experienced the same problem. Either a very bad and greedy business practice or very bad technology that the hotel is using, both of which impact on the guest experience.

Gym at the hotel had rusted equipment on it and a rowing machine that was broken.

In summary I will not return again and would advise anyone to stay away

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
GuestRelationsBH, Guest Relations Manager at Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry to read that you experienced concerns while staying with us at our Bromsgrove Hotel. If I could please ask you to contact our Customer Services Team (customerservices757@britanniahotels.com) with your concerns in order for them to fully investigate and appropriately action the above issues you have raised. Please also include your reservation details as this will help with the investigation process. Once investigated our team will contact you directly with a formal response.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I spent two separate weeks here and both times I encountered a variety of minor issues. Other reviewers have highlighted the long list of surcharges. As I was on expenses it would be churlish to complain of this, but I am surprised the clientele tolerate it on the whole. The first time I arrived (in September!) my room was cold. I have a tolerance of cold so it must have been bad! To heat the large room there was one small wall heater from 1982 or some such. Other cons: an iron with exposed wiring, a sink where the plug could not be engaged, no bath mat provided, rubbish from other rooms left in my room, the list goes on. Pros: the pool is not bad; breakfast is better than average, the staff are professional and friendly and the nearby Royal Oak restaurant is good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
GuestRelationsBH, Guest Relations Manager at Bromsgrove Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write an overall positive review of our hotel . As a company we are always delighted to hear that our guests have enjoyed their stay with us and have checked-out happy. I will however pass the minor issues you mention over to the hotel directly so then can look into these. I look forward to welcoming you back to Bromsgrove Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 221 0121.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Working recently in Bromsgrove the Hotel and Spa is a large and comfortable venue in Birmingham suburbia.

Clean, and comfortable with a decent restaurant it’s a perfectly suitable place to spend time

Polite and courteous staff, could do a lot worse

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank jeremy_hartigan

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to read that our hotel was to your liking, especially you room and hotel facilities. I look forward to welcoming you back to Bromsgrove Hotel in the future. For the best available deals please call our sales centre on 0871 221 0121.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I was unfortunate enough to stay at this hotel twice In Nov 2017. Both trips were plagued by problems. The 1st trip I was overcharged and then when they supposedly sorted the bill out they later charged me a further two times on my credit card without me knowing.
The staff and management are unhelpful and if you try to sort out any problems they charge you 13p per minute over and above your telephone call rate.
They also charge you £5 per night for parking, this hotel is not in a town or city centre!
Whilst slow internet is available free in the lobby area in the rooms it is charged at £7 per night
The rooms are dark and general rundown. They are of a fair size, but poorly laid out with niggling Faults, TV dd not work on first stay, no socket near the bed for phone charger etc.
It is hard to get into the bathroom of the en-suite as it is so badly laid out. Horrible shower curtain over narrow bath makes showering a very unpleasant experiance

Staff are disinterested or badly trained or both. The management cannot sort anything out so are worse than useless.
Breakfast is ok, although the glass provided for juice is so small it would not quench the thirst of a hamster.
I hope I never have to stay in this hotel again

Room Tip: Try another Hotel
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Bromsgrove Hotel. I am sorry to read that you had concerns with your recent visits, especially in regards to your hotel room. If I could please ask you to contact our Customer Services Team (customerservices757@britanniahotels.com) with your concerns in order for them to fully investigate and appropriately action the above issues you have raised. Please also include your reservation details as this will help with the investigation process. Once investigated our team will contact you directly with a formal response.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

£ 5 for parking
£ 10 for gym
£ 7 for wi fi
£ 5 extra for room service
Basic room.
Woken up at 2 am by lads. Fire door slams evertime some one goes through it waking me up on numerous occasions.. Never again . Don't be fooled by spa in the title

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family