“Epic feast”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Azmondo's Burgers & Pizza (OLD LOCATION)
Price range: US$1 - US$34
Description: Azmondo's! Home to the juciest burgers in town!
Description: Azmondo's! Home to the juciest burgers in town!
Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

deliver came the time that the stated, food was still piping hot and the quality and portion sizes are second to none. I’ve found my new local favourite!

Date of visit: March 2021

Reviewed 7 March 2021 via mobile

Gotten food from here numerous times now and on every occasion the quality of food/service has been superb. Couldn’t recommend them enough!

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank Grabbed
Reviewed 13 January 2021

Well after having trouble with just eat, and having a fussy fella who couldn’t decide wether he wanted Chinese or a burger or a scabby dog at this point cause I was famished, ended up agreeing on this let down. I rang to order one of the boxes. After being told 45 mins to and hour. Looked at me fella and could see him proper sulking so I thought I’d ring to check where my food was, no answer was shut. Nice one azmondos fellas crying now

Date of visit: January 2021
Reviewed 24 October 2020

The food arrive 1hour late chips and onion rings were stone cold. Burgers looked like they had done 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. Most of the drinks were missing and delivered Pepsi instead of Coke.
Burgers were less than average in fact ordering a McDonald's would be better and quicker.
Never again!!!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 3 October 2020

If your looking for your typical greasy, standard, poor quality takeaway then don’t eat here.
This is a very good quality takeaway with many positives going its way.

Me and the missus have eaten here a few times since it opened mid 2020 as to give them a fair review. I’ve tried a few items off the menu (peri burger, create your own pizza, garlic bread and kfc burger) and they don’t disappoint.

I first tried the peri burger and doubled up. The chicken breasts were real breast of chicken Which at most takeaways is reformed garbage. It wasn’t greasy. It was extremely tasty albeit a little bit too salty for my taste. The bun was moist and not one of those dry sesame buns that you get from most. I opted for the hot heat level and it was bang on. Not too spicy but enough for me to get a good kick.

I have just finished my ‘create your own pizza’ which I had a hot base, peppers, onions, chicken and jalapenos. The ingredients were fresh and crunchy. The base was perfectly thin and crispy. And the chicken was actually chicken. Fresh chicken. Can’t fault it. Give it a solid 8.9/10.
Can’t get anything of this quality around here.

The missus has had the kfc burger twice now. She can’t fault it. Says it’s better than kfc (which isn’t hard in my opinion as I’m not as fan of overly greasy, fast food) but she said that it’s real chicken breast and the coating is second to none.

The garlic bread which I opted to have without cheese the first time was thin and crispy. Extremely tasty and very garlicy (which is what you want right?). The second time (today) we did ask ok the comment section for them to add cheese if they could but it came without cheese. This time it was doughy but just as tasty if not better. It seems the standard is great here even though the consistency is a bit off.

I tested the customer service by ringing up and the person who answered the phone couldn’t be more helpful.

All in all St. Helens has a lot of takeaways but this is rapidly creeping to the top of my list of GREAT takeaways. It’s not your typical greasy takeaway. It’s has healthier options which allow you to make better decisions which most don’t.

Cheers for the great food and if your reading this give it a try

Date of visit: October 2020