“Appealing, no I think I mean appalling. ”
Review of Le Scoop

Le Scoop
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

Sat down at one of the outside tables this afternoon for what we hoped would be a pleasant lunch. Weather was very warm. Obnoxious waiter was very abrupt which set the whole scene for failure. He didn't want to explain some of the parts of menu. Obviously his customer skills need some honing. Decided just to have 2 tonic waters and leave. Normally I leave a good tip even if the food was not as expected but I never tip rudeness or abruptness. I suspect the waiter does not enjoy his work. Off for dinner in Montrieul sur Mer instead.

Reviewed 2 August 2015

really good bar restaurant close to Casino .good atmosphere friendly staff and sold my favourite beer - Afligem

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Awesome food, great value, great service.. We will be back. Thankyou. Best restaurant in the area by far

Reviewed 21 March 2015

We were a dozen golfers. So we wanted good simple food this night and thought a brasserie would foot the bill. Some of us had filet au poivre and others rump steak or rognon de veau. All were good served with really good frites. I had the goats cheese salad to,start simple but well presented and tarte au pome and ice cream. Good value. However some of us didn't rate it, I think they were confused by what a brasserie is, it's not chefs creating its cooks preparing simple dishes. Anyway the ambience was just ok and the service was no problem. Just as it says on the can.

1  Thank StringerHub
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We went here for the last night of our trip and had a thoroughly enjoyable meal. The prawn starter was very good, main courses were good (only complaint would be I chose the steak in mushroom sauce which was a very creamy rich sauce and a little too much) good desserts. Pleased we ate here and the restaurant was fully booked and full of locals. Worth a visit