“Great food expertly presented”
Review of Le Village Suisse

Le Village Suisse
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Had a great meal on Friday. There were ten of us in the party and the food was exceptional. If you like your food then this is the place for you. Fortunately we brought our own wine expert who matched the wine with the food. We went for the set menu at 46 Euros and even with the wine it was only 60 Euros per person.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

we booked for 1900 on a mid week day which was just as well as the upstaiures restaurant was full. The food was fine but as the restaurant filled up the service ground to a halt. we had to wait for over 20 mminutes for the main course plates to be cleared and other people were getting impatient as their food had not arrived. The food was excellent but they only had 2 people serving so maybe they were short staffed that night

1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Typical french menu.
The service was poor and I choose not to eat my own food, under cooked and poor quality.
Very expensive

Reviewed 15 August 2017

With a vertiginous staircase up to the restaurant, one could be forgiven for thinking twice about actually going to Le Village Suisse...
But once there, it is quite charming...
The food is excellent, and the service is not too bad...a tad pretentious at times, but worth a visit.

1  Thank Jane W
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We went last night as we have previously liked it here but we won't be going back.
The prices have gone up a lot since we last went two years ago, but the quality of the food has gone down.
My husband had the ravioli starter which was clearly warmed up before serving and he said it had no taste. They must have a new chef. Service is always slow but we used to see past that when the food was excellent. My pigeon was Ok but again that's not why we went there.
Also, no atmosphere at all, but to be fair it never really had that either. What a shame. It cost €147 for the two of us which again would have been fine if the food was up to scratch.

Cappelle62, Chef de cuisine at Le Village Suisse, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

I'm the chef of Le Village Suisse,I won't appreciated your comment.Also I am the chef since 2006 and I have no change.yes the price have gone up but not to much,just because all the products gone up too.And i continue to work with the Best quality.
I'm so sorry for the< slowly service> but we won't be a fast-food and we considere we could eat a menu with mise en bouche +starter+main course+ cheese+ désert in 2 Hours to appreciate it.
It is so Easy for you to Write your complaint on TripAdvisor that I considare it is not seriously and very bad for all my staff. It is better to speak with the staff or me.