“shelter from midday heat”
Review of Blu Restaurant

Blu Restaurant
Reserve with
Blu Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 71 Restaurants in Golfo Aranci
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A terrace of Italian Beauty, where nature decorates its space with taste and balance, and allows the Guests to sit in the colors of the Sardinian nights and sunsets. With a stunning sea view. A selected proposal of territorial authenticity and quality excellence, favoring Sardinian raw materials without forgetting International flavors to innovate and surprise your buds. Chef Daniele Sechi will bring you into a full Mediterranean, Italian and Sardinian trip of the senses, and the Datome Family will make you feel home thanks to their almost 50 years of experience.
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I was actually only looking for a cash point or ATM but parked the car to walk and this restaurant, which is part of a hotel, Gabbiano is on my receipt, was nearby and I popped in to ask for directions.
I then wandered around to check out the facilities and realised it is adjacent to a shallow sandy beach which the local teenagers were making use of. As I turned back I realised the restaurant was open for lunch, so I introduced myself and sat down.
The hotel is very pleasant and the food is good. The beach looks lovely and very tempting.
Service is very good, very attentive, and very discreetly helpful, encouraging you to try what the chef has prepared. House wine will be good, they make wine for local consumption and you don't serve rubbish to your family & friends.

1  Thank Carolyn H

Reviewed 6 September 2015

This restaurant was fantastic! Nowhere else in the area was as good as here and it happened to be 30 seconds from our hotel room so we were happily lazy!!!

Reviewed 1 September 2015

I ate quail in cherry sauce the first evening .....delicious....and every meal after that was even better.
The kitchen is in full view. It was interesting to watch them compose all the inventive, delicious and beautifully presented dishes.

Reviewed 16 August 2015 via mobile

Shrimp carpaccio one of the best I have never eat, really fantastic!
Nice place with lovely view.
Service and atmosphere absolutely top!
I will definitely come back!

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

What a stunning restaurant attached to our hotel. With impeccable service, five star food and a view over the water, what is there not to like about this restaurant. Worth every Euro! We will be back!