“Seafood ”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice & only tried the seafood & all dishes were VG. The starter of mozzarella with prawns is excellent. The ravioli with sea bass average. My partners squid ink risotto VG. 70 e for 2 courses & 2 glasses of wine reasonable. Let down by lack of view , but seems the best In town.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

After entering this restaurant you think this will be an amazing experience. But we were disappointed. The food wasn't that good. I left food from both my starter and main. Didn't order dessert. The staff was great though!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

This place has been recommended to us and most of the reviews on T.P. seemed promising. So we went with high expectations. Unfortunately they weren't met.

The 5 oysters (15€) as Antipasto were ok, I had the Calamarata as Primo (16€) and my husband the Spaghetti vongole (14€). Both dishes were tasty and very well presented, unfortunately most of my mussles were empty or closed. For the main course (Secondo) I opted for the "Grigliata di mare" (25€). The Orata (fish) was grilled to perfection, whereas everything else was very mediocre. The piece of tuna on my plate was very dry and inedible. An total no-go for that price. My husbands tuna (18€) was ok but nothing more. We decided not to go for dessert. With a bill of 111€ we left disappointed. That's not the way are used to eat in Italy and certainly not for that price!

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Only went the once but the food was superb. Varied menu and top notch service. Around 70 euro for 2 with a bottle of local wine.

1  Thank James186403
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Had a fantastic meal here. Fish superb, prices high but worth eating here. Sea view missing otherwise would have returned.

2  Thank Lucy B