“Mediocre restaurant”

Marana Cafe - Ristorante - Pizzeria.
Ranked #3 of 3 Dessert in Golfo Aranci
Price range: US$12 - US$35
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

OK service and prices but the food (including the pizza) is a disappointment. Whatever you do don’t the their own red wine, almost like vinegar.

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

Best pizza! Nice place with good service
excellent pizza. Very friendly prices. Pizza 6-10 eur. Very good home wine

Reviewed 19 August 2016

Nice pizza and great place to eat if you're on a budget. My daughter loved there pizza and I enjoyed my salad. Its one of the only cheap places to eat in the area.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Wanted some fish and this was en route so gave it a go - don't! I had the swordfish and it definitely was not fresh and not cooked to standards I expect of Italian food. Couple next to me had pizza which looked good so I tried it the next day and that I would recommend.

If you want great Italian go to Oasi Marana Beach

Reviewed 29 August 2015

We had a decent meal there at lunchtime. There weren't enough staff though so it took ages to arrive.

I loved the marinated sardines and the kids appreciated the pasta.