“Good average Hotel but little pricey”

Urdanibia Park Hotel
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Irun
Reviewed 7 October 2017

It was the beginning of August, I drove for nearly 20 hours from the UK and I had no hotel booking sorted. All the hotels were nearly full and I was desperate for a room. I booked it by internet and with no breakfast, it was not good value either. I was put in a room on the top floor with a window far too high. So high that I could not see outside.
The room was clean and I was given a free bottle of water.
But I forgot everything else when I had a lovely steak at their Cafeteria, the food was very good value and fantastic. It must have been a completely separate business. I paid about 9 Euros for food and drinks with a coffee. The following morning, I had breakfast at the same place. Very nice pinchos.
If I return to that hotel, it would be because of the Cafeteria next door!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 1 October 2017

This was our second stay at the hotel driving some 55 miles out of our way just to stay at this wonderful hotel sadly on this occasion I suffered disability discrimination (reception staff) there clearly is an issue with disabled parking spaces at the Urdanibia Park which are unsafe (drop) to one side with no safety protection in place which could result in significant injury in the event of a disabled person or even a child or an able-bodied person slipping or falling over the edge (accident). I verbally complained to the manager regarding disability discrimination, insulting comments, aggressive attitude and unsafe parking. The manager is an absolute gentleman in complete contrast to the reception staff on duty the day we arrived. If I had any advice to give any disabled guests identify that you have a disability and request a safe disabled parking space in advance.

Room Tip: Make clear at the time of booking that you have a disability and ensure that you have a safe parking...
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2017

Check in was easy, rooms were spacious, we had a double bed in one room with bunk beds in another and lots of room for the dog (even paw prints painted on the floor to make you feel welcome). 10 mins drive from the incredible San Sebastian
would definitely return

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bookster
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Even though we stayed only for one night, I can recommend this hotel for a family stay without hesitation. The room was simply incredible, in size and in quality. The hotel has also good amenities and the location is superb. A total, and unexpected success.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Arrived at 3am, after being let down by another hotel, and we were able to check in. We were offered a lovely family room consisting of two separate sleeping areas both with TVs (not that we used them!) and a lovely bathroom. Room was spotlessly clean and we all slept very well. Breakfast was good and we left feeling very refreshed.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Irun
0.8 km away
Hotel Jauregui
#4 of 9 in Hondarribia
4.6 km away
B&B Hotel  Donostia San Sebastian Aeropuerto

Been to Urdanibia Park Hotel? Share your experiences!