“Style and taste”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Last time I tasted food prepared by the staff of La Coldana it was for my sister's wedding, almost one year ago. Every bite was so delicious that I fell in love.
So here I am back in Lodi-county, and what better occasion to visit Alessandro&Co at their location? It is enough to say that I did not change my mind, the food at the restaurant was just as awesome as the one they cater. I would describe it as somewhat traditional but with a touch of creativity that pleasantly surprise the palate. The menu is well balanced, with a reasonable amount of options but not excessive, the presentation is neat. We dined 'al fresco' in a very nice garden and the staff took good care of us.
I have only one regret: they couldn't make it for my wedding...

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Definitely a place to check out if you want to have a good burger and interesting beer in the countryside of Lodi. Cool staff, but not the best food in the restaurant part.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely dinner. Delicious food and charming service.

It's nice to find somewhere that's a bit different to the other Lodi restaurants la Coldana combines tradition and innovation in a very pleasing way.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

Located at Lodi which is a bit outside Milan. Lovely and large restaurant with nice service and rather delicious food. Decent selection of wine too. Like it.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

This was my second time here. Maybe it was the fact it was a Monday night, but the food just was not that good. We had a lobste that was cut in half and filled with pasta. The pasta was good but the lobster tough and overcooked. Four stars because the place exudes charm and the wine selection is truly incredible.
ZB