“Encore et encore”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere in a separate room .
All was wonderful . I am coming to Modi since 92 and did not know this place . Booked already for the 14th of may

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Last time I tasted food prepared by the staff of La Coldana it was for my sister's wedding, almost one year ago. Every bite was so delicious that I fell in love.
So here I am back in Lodi-county, and what better occasion to visit Alessandro&Co at their location? It is enough to say that I did not change my mind, the food at the restaurant was just as awesome as the one they cater. I would describe it as somewhat traditional but with a touch of creativity that pleasantly surprise the palate. The menu is well balanced, with a reasonable amount of options but not excessive, the presentation is neat. We dined 'al fresco' in a very nice garden and the staff took good care of us.
I have only one regret: they couldn't make it for my wedding...

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Definitely a place to check out if you want to have a good burger and interesting beer in the countryside of Lodi. Cool staff, but not the best food in the restaurant part.

Reviewed 8 April 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely dinner. Delicious food and charming service.

It's nice to find somewhere that's a bit different to the other Lodi restaurants la Coldana combines tradition and innovation in a very pleasing way.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

Located at Lodi which is a bit outside Milan. Lovely and large restaurant with nice service and rather delicious food. Decent selection of wine too. Like it.