“Imaginative and delicious”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The menu and the cooking seem to have gone a step up. Interesting twists on traditional dishes, all delicious and beautifully presented. Excellent menu, good wine, very fairly priced.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

had a great dinner with my friends in the cozy and amazing restaurant. The interior is nice. As it was rainy weather we could not sit outside in the nice garden.

The food was top notch. Fresh Italian food prepared in innovative way. For the high quality the prices were reasonable.

The only reproach goes for serving the wine. We ordered red Monti Garbi wine, but was served too warm. Better wine care would be more appreciated.

The service cordial with a nice approach from the waiters.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

Very nice atmosphere in a separate room .
All was wonderful . I am coming to Modi since 92 and did not know this place . Booked already for the 14th of may

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Last time I tasted food prepared by the staff of La Coldana it was for my sister's wedding, almost one year ago. Every bite was so delicious that I fell in love.
So here I am back in Lodi-county, and what better occasion to visit Alessandro&Co at their location? It is enough to say that I did not change my mind, the food at the restaurant was just as awesome as the one they cater. I would describe it as somewhat traditional but with a touch of creativity that pleasantly surprise the palate. The menu is well balanced, with a reasonable amount of options but not excessive, the presentation is neat. We dined 'al fresco' in a very nice garden and the staff took good care of us.
I have only one regret: they couldn't make it for my wedding...

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Definitely a place to check out if you want to have a good burger and interesting beer in the countryside of Lodi. Cool staff, but not the best food in the restaurant part.