“Enjoyed a lot..we'll go again!”
Review of Nargile Lounge

Nargile Lounge
Ranked #8 of 96 Restaurants in Marsascala
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Nargile Lounge is a fusion restaurant with Arabic, Indian and Mediterranean dishes. The food is simple yet delicious. Service is 5 star and the ambiance is brilliant.
Reviewed 22 October 2015

I am always sceptical when going to restaurant which offer a menu inspired from different culinary backgrounds.
Nargile offers a divers menu with Arabic, Indian and Maltese tastes and I really enjoyed. Big choice of dishes,good use of spices and value for money-especially if you compare to places such as St.Julians, Sliema and Valleta!
We had tabouleh, baba-ganoush, kafta and hummus and pita bread. For main course lamb cooked with chickpeas and vegetables in a flavoury sauce..yummy!
Two for the group had an Indian dish which they really enjoyed!
Arabic coffee to conclude our meal..will go again!

Reviewed 19 October 2015

As usual, the found was full of flavours and absolutely delicious, the service was perfect, and the atmosphere was great. We ordered 2 starters, 2 main courses, 2 naan, some water and beers, and the price was 52€. So as usual, it is so worthy to go at the Nargile! The staff is always very nice and helpful, and I have never been disappointed with the food not like at a similar restaurant in Mdina which is sometimes very disappointing. The Nargile is my favourite restaurant in Malta and I recommend it at 100%.

Reviewed 14 October 2015

Possibly the best restaurant in Malta. If you don't believe me, try it!!!! Indian, Arabian, Maltese. In my opinion go straight for the curry. WOW

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend have been there plenty of times. Every time was great, we tried alot of different dishes and never complained. 5 star food 5 star service :)

Reviewed 3 October 2015

Whilst staying in Marsascala and sampling many of the excellent local restaurants, my husband and I decided to have a change from the usual fresh fish/Mediterranean choices and try this restaurant. It is just a short walk away from the harbour-front, in what maybe described as a slightly rundown area. However, the whole of Marsascala proved to be a completely safe & friendly environment, whilst walking anywhere at night and therefore this posed no problem. We arrived at 8.45pm on a Thursday evening, without previously booking and were very surprised to find it completely full. The Manager said there would be a wait of around half an hour for a table so we decided to do so in a small, atmospheric lounge at the entrance to the restaurant. Within that time a couple of tables became available and the staff quickly changed the cloths etc, apologised for the wait & brought free appetisers whilst we waited for our food. We chose some vegetable & chicken samosas to start, a mixture of Indian and Arabic dishes with pilau rice as our main, and a bottle of wine. The food was delicious, ideal portion sizes and cooked to your own choice of spiciness. The service was friendly and efficient and the cost very reasonable. What more could you want? A visit is highly recommended.