Lowest prices for your stay
US$65
US$61
Agoda.com
US$48
Hotels.comUS$65
PricelineUS$65
TravelocityUS$65
1,259 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2020 via mobile

I had a flight delay and KLM booked for me an accommodation for one night. Initially the problem was that the company paid just for one night but I had to stay two night before my next flight.
So the next day I had to check-in on my expenses, but that is where professionalism, empathy, and competence came along.
Mr. Skylar helped me so much with my situation by coordinating the case with the hotel and the company. He showed interest and did the best he could to help and at the end everything went well.
I stayed another night and the company took care of everything.
Thanks to him not only the hotel but also the flight company obtained a good feedback.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank erikcB9326IE
Reviewed 26 May 2020 via mobile

Thanks to Corendon plaza hotel our unexpected stay in Amsterdam was very enjoyable . Staff couldn't be more friendly and helpful. Clean and cosy rooms. Bus to and from airport is free. Highly recommended. Keep up

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MichalK2491
Guest Relations Corendon Hotels, Overig at Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2020

Dear MichalK2491,

Thank you very much for your positive review and for recommending us. We are very happy to read that we were able to offer you a great stay during your unexpected stay in Amsterdam. We will pass on your kind words to our staff who will appreciate it very much and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 11 April 2020

Well were can I start here, There have been few hotels that I have stayed at so far over the years in Europe that have really impressed me. This is one of them. I was truly amazed by this hotel. It really did exceed my expectations. They really did think of everything here, even things that I had forgotten myself! I will definitely have to come back here. From the start the hotel is very close to the airport, there is even a free bus that takes you there and back every half hour. (look for stand C13 at the airport) It takes about 15 minutes or so on the bus to reach the hotel. Inside the hotel itself, you can do a self-check-in which was new to me, however, the staff members at reception were on hand and helped me through the process and I was checked in, and had my room card in no time at all. Inside the room itself, it was very big, spacious and well layout in my opinion. It was also very clean, neat and tidy. You had everything you could possibly need and more. When I got in there was a small travel box presented to me on the bed with an assortment of items inside. These were typical items that represented Dutch culture, which was really nice and a lovely unexpected touch to the room. In the bathroom, you had a powerful shower, a well-lit mirror and the best bit in my opinion, what I would call a "Japanese toilet"! Another great thing about staying here was the Travel essentials kit that you could get from the reception area. It contained all you needed for a short stay to stay fresh. Sleep wise you should have no problems getting a good night's sleep here, the bed was huge! and very comfortable. If you're still not convinced to stay here, DID I MENTION THEY HAVE A 747 RIGHT OUTSIDE?

Room tip: As a booking guide, book the Plaza for 1-3 night stays, The Urban for stays of up to a 1 week, and Apartments for more than 1 week stays.
Date of stay: February 2020
4  Thank youwould
Guest Relations Corendon Hotels, Overig at Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2020

Dear youwould,

On behalf of the entire staff, we would like to thank you for your comprehensive, positive description of your stay with us. We are very happy that you had a great stay, partly because the shuttle was convenient and you liked the room amenities. We already look forward to welcome you again as our guest.

Reviewed 14 March 2020 via mobile

Great hotel awesome breakfast spread there is a plane on the property, which you can see from the breakfast area.
Comfortable rooms with clean linen, great service friendly staff and it is having a huge rooming capacity, something like apartment buildings though did not visit the adjoining buildings where one can stay as I stayed in the main hotel, huge parking bay if you are a guest you could ask for a waiver on the parking fees.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank alanwoodsonatrip
Guest Relations Corendon Hotels, Overig at Corendon Village Hotel Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2020

Dear alanwoodsonatrip,

Thank you for taking the time to review us and sharing your experiences. We are very happy that you had a great stay with us.
Please kindly let us take this as an opportunity to clarify that parking in our car park is subject to charge to our guests, which is stated both on our own website and on our partner's website. Hopefully we have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 9 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for 4 night and can only say: GREAT. I booked the hotel through them official website and got a gift box on my bed at the moment I came in my cozy room. I booked twin urban room and it was clean, modern, with amazing shower and 6 floor view to the city :) great smart TV too. Stuff was very helpful and its actually so great you can just jump in the shuttle bus and you are away from city noice and people in 25 min ;) plus hotel spa was great too as I was almost only one who was there so I have all for myself. Great steam bath and big swimming pool. And of course need to mention the sky bar experience. Having an amazing cocktail on top floor with breath taking views and great music. Perfect ending of the day ;) highly recommend!!!!!

Date of stay: March 2020