Lowest prices for your stay
Hampton
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$65
Booking.comUS$65
eDreamsUS$65
1,756 results
All reviews free shuttle minute walk rooms are small yogurt train amsterdam airport flight delivery euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2021

We stayed at this hotel prior to taking our first HAL cruise (or any cruise) in over a year and a half. The price was far cheaper than any other hotel in the city, so we chose to stay here. From the moment we arrived, the staff were friendly, warm, helpful. The rooms were very clean. The breakfast was very good, and had a nice variety, better than many Hampton’s we’ve stayed in. There was also a large shopping area about a 15 min walk from the hotel with shops and food. We took advantage of the dinner menu, which was really a nice plus since we were traveling with my 97 yo MIL and mobility is an issue. Food was very good. Would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 14 October 2021

This was the best Hampton that I've stayed at. Although it was only for a few hours until my next flight, I was very impressed. Clean, modern, new-feeling, comfortable and safe. The breakfast choices were very good! The only complaint I have is that a free airport shuttle is listed, but because of Covid, they are not running the shuttle. I paid 25 euro to get to the hotel by taxi. I was not pleased about that, but I was too tired to change my plans. But as I found out when I checked-in, the train to the airport takes 4 minutes and it cost 3.50 euro! It was a five minute walk to the train station, but it was a little confusing about the location as it was foggy and I could not read Dutch! More specific directions would have been helpful. The fellow who checked me in did give me a train timetable which I appreciated. The price for the room was excellent.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 27 September 2021

Was welcomed immediately and felt welcome the entire trip. Had two rooms and everything was perfect.we were given excellent advice from the front desk on driving vs public transportation in Amsterdam and it saved us time and money. I travel for work and this was one of my better stays. This was a quick vacation trip while visiting family in Germany and this hotel visit helped with the ease of that quick trip.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 9 September 2021

Rooms were great. Breakfast so-so. Hotel management did not control noisy customers (dozens) in front of hotel talking until midnight. Hotel website did not negate the 'free transport to airport" notice on their website after this was postponed due to COVID. rather, I was informed via email AFTER making reservation. Website should be updated (like some other Hilton hotels have done) informing customers of this change in service to set correct expectations - which is not a hard item to update.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 26 August 2021

My wife and I were very impressed how able and helpful and friendly the staff were. We have stayed here before and have never been disappointed. Breakfast was very good despite Covid restrictions and it was only a 10 minute walk ( at most) to the train station. The only issue was that at this time the airport shuttle was not running.

Date of stay: August 2021