Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$60
View deal
Hotels.comUS$60
Booking.comUS$63
PricelineUS$63
TravelocityUS$60
eDreamsUS$63
Orbitz.comUS$60
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 April 2021

Customer satisfaction is maybe not top priority here in this Bastion Amsterdam Airport.
My plane was much delayed (covid and pcr tests...) phoned the hotel: spoke with reception, spoke with reservations, one put me through to another...nobody taking responsability. What are managers doing these days, apart from playing candy crush on their phones.
The hotel was mostly empty, so why not be flexible and customer friendly?
Nothing to be done, that night was lost!

Then I found out they had cancelled my entire reservation (2 nights), so I had to put that right.
So much phoning and being put from one person to another....

The room was very satisfactory, shuttle to the airport worked very conveniently.
Next time we plan on staying in another Amsterdam airport hotel. There are so many to choose from.

Date of stay: April 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 113waber
Reviewed 1 March 2020 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel a week ago when my flight was cancelled while transiting through Schiphol. I saw their rating as a four star and due to their good proximity to the airport, decided to book. It’s clean and comfortable but lacked some basic services every four star hotel provides for their customers. Shower or bath gel and lotion. I thought it was an oversight from house keeping but when I asked, they confidently responded that the hotel doesn’t provide this for customers, let alone shower cup etc. Breakfast closed at 10am on weekdays and if you happen to be eating after 10am (10:15am) in their restaurant, you will be asked to leave the restaurant irrespective of whether you’re done with your food or not(because the waitress wants to set up for lunch ). This is not good customer service I think . The hotel location, facilities, cleanliness is good but there’s more room for improvement, I will recommend.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Anitagal2
Reviewed 27 February 2020 via mobile

Hotel is located in a perfect spot for business, close to the airport with a free shuttle, but also easy to get to Boeing AVE as well as Hoofdorf train station. Use the free shuttle to the airport, and train to Central and you can be at Central in 30 mins. Rooms are nice size and good coffee machine, bar is friendly and has a very good selection of Belgium beers on draft and bottle. Restaurant is good , service and food is good, but perhaps limited selection of dishes and quite heavy. Pool is fantastic and Gym has very modern equipment and space. The bar and reception area has lots of space and very easy to use your laptop here if you need to work in the evening but not stay on your room . Have stayed here about 5 times in last 2 years on business and would highly recommend it , especially for business trips to the many tech companies in the area

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank sonic434343
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

I had a long layover during the day and was asked to change my booking to a day earlier so I could arrive at 7 am on a flight from Africa. I have 11 hours in Amsterdam so purposefully indicated I would leave at 2:30 back to the airport. I sent the message twice. When I arrived they said I need to leave at 11. No accommodation made. I will never book this hotel again!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Vytorres28
Reviewed 20 January 2020

Visit often on business staying between one and ten days at times. Staff is courteous, restaurant and bar are excellent and can get to city centre or airport in decent time. Very clean and well kept at all times.

Date of stay: July 2019