Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
US$89
Free cancellation until 03/12/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$94
Free cancellation until 02/12/22
Agoda.com
US$82
Free cancellation until 28/11/22
Expedia.comUS$94
Hotels.comUS$94
Prestigia.comUS$101
All reviews rooftop pool sana sesimbra sea view seafood retractable roof sea front perfect location the underground car park beautiful beach lisbon airport breakfast buffet is sound of the waves local restaurants beach side surrounding area town centre balcony
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 September 2022

This hotel is right on seafront feet away from the beach. We had a sea view.
Staff are really helpful
There is a very varied buffet breakfast
Pool on 6th floor with retractable roof
Would recommend this hotel unreservedly

Room tip: We had a sea view but asked to change as waves were violent and kept us awake. Hotel swapped us and all fine
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 2 September 2022 via mobile

Lovely hotel overlooking the beach, (which was rather crowded). The staff were friendly and helpful. Good sized room and everything clean an d well presented. Nice breakfast with plenty of choice. Had to pay extra for parking which we weren’t expecting.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2022

When I was researching our trip I was looking for a beach resort close to Lisbon airport. I had never heard of Sesimbra but I decided to give it a try. I found Sana Sesimbra online and was very pleasantly surprised! The hotel is lovely and everyone was very accommodating. Our room faced the ocean and the view was outstanding. The room itself was pretty large and comfortable with fine bedding and towels. The breakfast buffet was wonderful with lots of choices and the option to sit on their patio facing the beach. They have a pool and rooftop deck space with a bar and a beautiful views. Sesimbra is a great town with a beach walk and access to a multitude of wonderful restaurants in the old town with winding streets right next to the hotel. We absolutely loved our stay there! One bit of advice... next time I would opt to be there during the week. On weekend nights the partying on the beach walk continues very late into the night.

Room tip: Rooms with ocean views are beautiful but can be noisy on weekend nights.
Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 24 July 2022 via mobile

Great hotel with the best Seaview ever. Best place to get your head straight and spend some time on your own or even with your loved ones.

Breakfast is good. Staff is not so friendly, and once or twice I got up to get some coffee and obviously being alone took my purse with me, and when I got back to the table, dishes and spoon for the coffee was already gone (I wasn't gone even for 1 minute).

I went back to the room and while I was dressing the bikini, some man came in to check and fix the handle to the balcony door. I mean, could they have not send someone before I checked in? Check in is from 2 pm, I checked in after 11pm, they had enough time to do that...

The shower towel was not changed the day after. I noticed that was the same one from the day before.

For a 4 star hotel, towels should be changed everyday...just saying.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2022

The Sana hotel in Sesimbra is a great place to stay. the rooms are very comfortable and the location is great, if you can, get a seaview room, the views are super. the breakfast buffet is among the best I have had the pleasure of eating anywhere, well done.

The staff were all very helpful, polite and freindly and made sure we had everything we needed to enjoy our three night stay.

If I could pick one thing that would have made our stay even better, it would be to have tea and coffee in the room, at present this is not the case and it may be worth considering.

Room tip: get a seaview room
Date of stay: June 2022