My wife and I are expecting our first child and decided to book a last minute trip to Portugal and Im happy that we chose the Anantara Vilamoura. As soon as we walked in we were treated very well. The staff are attentive and always looking at ways to assist you. The hotel is on beautiful grounds (awesome golf course) and looks amazing and new. We were a little concerned that we were not on the beach but the shuttle made it easy to get there and we were glad once there that we didn't have to put up with some of noise with being near it. We stayed mostly at the adult only pool and it was totally relaxing. The pools were maintained and the staff are always on top of what you need. The room was big, modern, and comfortable and turn down service was a plus. Our room overlooked the golf course, which made it a perfect view.
I would certainly not miss breakfast or having dinner on the property because it was worth it. EMO was superb and rivaled the Michelin restaurant we ate at while staying in Lisbon and the seafood at Ria was also excellent. If you are looking for quiet and laid back luxury this is the spot for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Debuting Anantara’s authentic luxury in Europe, Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort offers a landmark of quiet prestige, along southern Portugal’s picturesque Algarve coast. Immerse in Vilamoura’s glamour from a tranquil retreat, overlooking the Oceanico Victoria golf course. Revealing a journey of local artistry, the hotel’s sculptures, artwork, paintings and installations create a contemporary Portuguese gallery. Signature luxuries embrace you in spacious rooms, indulgent suites and penthouse prestige. Relax on elegant terraces, refreshed by rolling golf greens and cerulean pools. Feel renewed by spa pampering that draws on healing Algarvian traditions, exploring a unique Ayurvedic philosophy that is exclusive in the region. Drift between five beautiful pools. World-class facilities welcome families with fun dining, creative clubs for kids and teens. Poolside Champagne cabanas refresh relaxation with decadence. Emotive fine dining fuses Portugal’s spice trading discoveries. Al fresco decks romanticise sundowners. Wine Guru journeys swirl stories of local heritage vines. Love and family celebrations are tailored impeccably with Dining by Design. Just moments from golf-side tranquillity, Vilamoura is an energising celebrity enclave of desirable boutiques and glittering nightlife. Sunshine glows on golden beaches. Vilamoura Marina is the place to see, be seen and embark on sailing voyages. The Algarve’s zest flourishes as you explore wineries, olive groves and luminous fleur de sel fields. Time spent at the golf club on our doorstep, and over 30 nearby courses, is seamlessly arranged by our Golf Guru. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tivoli Victoria Hotel Vilamoura
- Tivoli Victoria Vilamoura
- Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort Portugal