Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort
US$307
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$348/night.

US$196
Dom Pedro Marina(Vilamoura)
US$165
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$214/night.

US$395
US$317
US$340
US$306
Official Site
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$364/night.

Hotel Apartamentos do Golf(Vilamoura)(Great Value!)
US$90
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

Pinhal da Marina(Vilamoura)(Great Value!)
US$91
Cancelon
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$109/night.

3,604 results
All reviewstivoli victoriaemo restaurantgolf coursewalk in wardrobeshuttle busexcellent hotelportugal mastersadult poolsister hotelstar hotelshuttle servicepool staffplay golfpool areamain poolrelaxing staykids club
Reviewed 31 July 2017

Heavenly resort, fabulous food and exquisite views. The staff were very friendly, its an exceptionally comfortable hotel and its very easy to get into Vilamoura from there where there are plenty of great restaurants to choose from and a free shuttle bus from the hotel. I'm definitely coming back!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Minor Hotels
GM_Vilamoura, General Manager at Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Charlie,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.
We are delighted that you enjoyed the services at Anantara Vilamoura. The team has trained and prepared for this opportunity of unveiling the first Anantara and this is a great boost for their motivation and path ahead.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

This huge property, American Resort Style, has beutifully apointed large rooms, two pools one adults onlt, several restaurants, a bar, an elegant common area and one of the best breakfast buffets i know. Exceptional. The warm welcome with fresh juice, nuts and dates was a surprise but all the staff is friendly and accomodating. Because its so new it lacks still a bit of athmosphere but for golfers it must be a dream being in the middle of a course.

Stayed: June 2017
2  Thank Thomas K
GM_Vilamoura, General Manager at Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Thomas

I read with great interest your feedback and comments.

Thank you!

I will share with the team your comments which will go a long way to inspire them to go out and perform with excellence and deliver their Portuguese hospitality. Anantara Vilamoura has been a long awaited reward for the team and our brand.

Your comments will inspire us to push forward.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Last year this was a great hotel - buzzing and very high quality. The quality is still there - it looks amazing - but possibly due to the rebranding it was virtually empty when I visited. the only people in the vast lobby were staff and our group. It was overly hot (would hardly have been economical to put the air con on). they charge £75 euros a day for you to visit from their (former) sister hotel, which is where we were staying. We ordered coffees and deserts which were very nice although the deserts were enormous! I went in twice and it seemed to be empty of guests - hopefully this picks up and they drop the silly charges until it does.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Yourrani
GM_Vilamoura, General Manager at Anantara Vilamoura Algarve Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear Yourrani,

Thank you for the feedback!

The rebranding of Tivoli Victoria to Anantara Vilamoura has been a very successful transition and with excellent feedback as well.
The guests we have come to us for the peace, tranquility and quality of experience we extend them.

We have guests who chose to stay elsewhere and come for the day to experience the culinary excellence, kids club and peace and traquility, during these busy peak weeks in the Algarve, and for this, they pay a daily fee, per person, that they may use as credit to avail services around the Palms pool, Ria restuarant and the kids club. A taste of Anantara, for a fraction of the price, whichout the overnight stay requirement. Wow!

We will continue to strive ahead and deliver the service experience that our brand is recognize for internationaly.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

What can I say aside from fabulous! From the moment we stepped into this gorgeous and elegant hotel I felt relaxed and stress free! The service was excellent, pool areas luxurious, restaurants in particular Ria one of the best I've been to anywhere. Breakfasts were also fab with a huge range of choices. Our room was a great size for the 3 of us (2 adults and our 9 year old daughter) which were immaculate. Had an amazing superking size bed in our room as well as a single bed for our daughter. On our balcony was a lovely double day bed also. The kids club was also fantastic. Being a mother who is usually reluctant to leave my child anywhere, I was at total ease leaving my daughter in the care of the amazing, caring and fun staff at the kids club who catered to her every need.
Lunch round the pool was delicious as well as the mouthwatering cocktails and mocktails on offer. The pool staff were equally fabulous in particular Deigo who was wonderful and had our beds ready and waiting for us every morning. The grounds of the hotel were stunning as well as the interior. For golf fans this hotel
Is also a must. As well as fabulous gym and spa. We will definately be returning to this 5 star plus plus plus hotel.. we cannot wait!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank LynseyPoppy

Dear Lynsey

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Paradise, by far the best resort I have stayed in. I had to write this review and I am only day three into our holiday. Ignore any bad reviews as this hotel has recently been taken over since April 2017 and honestly the hotel and staff exceed your expectations.
We have two ajoining rooms 116 and 118 so clean, spacious, separate bathrooms and toilets.

A hidden treasure and would like to keep this to myself but had to share it with you all.

Just to let you know I bust my knee yesterday while playing cricket with the kids and ripped my ligaments. The hotel staff are so caring and considerate even the hotel manager assisted greatly. Last Night when I struggled to get back to my room, Shree a lovely Indian trainee offered me a lift on the luggage trolley back to my room. This was a god send and I never have appreciated anything so much and so grateful. The kids jumped on also for a spin they were delighted.

The complimentary Kids club is The best from what my kids have fed back to me. Rachel and the staff are so attentive and engaging with the children. So much that the parents actually want to join in on the fun! Water polo, cricket, football the one to one attention and how all the kids interact with each other. Not sure how I will get my kids back home.

The food, restaurant and staff by the pool who bring your drinks food and organise your towels, water, make sure you are having a great time. Nothing is too much trouble for them and it is all so genuine. These people clearly love their job.

One positive thing I noticed when talking to the staff they commented on was how well the hotel management actually look after them. They have the same accommodation as the guests and this reflects on how happy they all enjoy working at the hotel. The hotel management have this spot on.

Stay tuned for part 2 when I return back. I will enjoy my next few days in heaven.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank por997

Dear Guest

I read with great interest your feedback and comments, part 1.

Thank you!

Your comments will inspire us to push forward. We look forward to your return!