All reviews self catering superior apartment air con the main block cactus bar lovely stroll chez carlos tourist train minute walk half board free bus reception staff the main hotel fridge freezer nice apartment well equipped kitchen these apartments
Reviewed 31 May 2016

room- awful, very very old and basic. freezing cold room no matter how hot it got outside, dark and dingy rooms hardly any windows for light to get in. Quite a walk away from the marina. reception staff not friendly but not rude like other hotels. waitresses and bar staff are lovely and a real plus for this hotel. Pool area small and nothing going on for children, if you have children this probably isnt the hotel for them. food was not a lot of choice but what was there was okay and it was nice for lunch ordering from a menu as opposed to a buffet. would not return and wouldnt recommend. was an experience.

Room Tip: wifi is only in the tiny reception even though you pay for it it doesnt work anywhere else
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2016

It's the best price - quality relation that I've got in Vilamoura. The staff is very kind and helpfull, the room was very clean and had a very good sound isolation, we could really rest during day or night. The pools are very good, clean and really not crowded, even with the full occupation of the stablishment in the weekend. 5 stars

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

The staff were very helpful and friendly especially Bruno and Maria. It's approx 30 min walk at nice pace along well lit path to marina. I'd recommend upgrading to accommodation with air con! My only criticism is that people were allowed to smoke in the overflow dining area, it was very disappointing as my daughter was having to breath in smoke with breakfast!! The hotel should stop this at meal times as any smoker, should it be stopped, would just go outside as in the U.K. The complex has a great Indian kitchen restaurant and nice cafe, in pe da lago buildings. The buffet breakfast was excellent, for the money we paid this is very worth the £

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank leleyderby
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Nice clean hotel going back next week for a 2week holiday text or phone and if I can help you with anything I will 07562014311.☺I was here 3weeks ago it was a bit iffy with the weather 20min walk 2 the marine 5€ in the taxi not much going on near the hotel much busier down at the marina.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank patmcmahonwork
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Do not go to this resort . There was a mistake in the booking by the booking agent meaning we were downgraded and no way was the guy at reception interrested in rectefieing this even though I had voucher in my hand stating I had booked a superior room. They say it is nonsmoking hotel but room stank of smoke.after one hour and a lot of stress I was finally given another room. No better than the first. I booked mourabel but was put in oasis village no way as nice. Bar is depressing and dark smoke everywhere. Don't know about food would not trust eating there.

Room Tip: Sofas double up as beds. Ps mourabel hope you read this review you will know who I am
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com
5  Thank titchedfinburgh