All reviews luxurious stay top floor cordial staff breakfast buffet was good small details overnight stay high speed wifi nice hotel breakfast spread somnath railway station the main highway winter greens restaurant service famous temple hotel serves punjabi food in room dining
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed here with my family during our trip to Somnath, Diu and Dwarka. The experience was great, with good service, good food and easy accessibility.
Rooms are good, and the roof-top cafe is a good experience in the morning

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
FernResiSomnath, General Manager at The Fern Residency Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 5 days ago

Dear Bharat S,

Greetings from The Fern Residency, Somnath !!!
Thank you for your comments for The Fern Residency, Somnath. Your appreciation and acknowledgement of the various aspects of our services and facilities have been conveyed to our teams. They are elated and motivated to provide even better hospitality. Your praise and recommendation of our hotel is a true inspiration for our team in their endeavor to exceed guest expectations. We thank you once again for your wonderful feedback and look forward to the pleasure of having you stay with us in the future soon.

Reviewed 24 August 2018

This hotel is located on the back side of the Somnath railway station, but a fair walking distance from the grand temple of Lord Shiva. Service quality of the staff was not very good, but when you are staying just for a night, you tend not to bother much. The breakfast buffet was also average at best. Spacious room with a decent array of amenities. Overall, a place which is ok for a comfortable stay of 1-2 nights.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
FernResiSomnath, General Manager at The Fern Residency Somnath, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from The Fern Residency, Somnath!!! I am delighted to know that we met up to your expectations and to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us.

Your feedback will serve as an added inspiration to consistently improvise on the high standards during your stay with us. We value your comments which are shared with all and thank you for recommending us and certainly look forward to welcoming you back to The Fern Residency, Somnath.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed in the hotel on 11&12 th August 2018 . On 15th August I realised that I have left my Gold ring in Hotel. I called up GM Mr Sahu and to my surprise I was told that my ring is in their safe custody. I salute the honesty of Mr Ram the sweeper and Mr Sahu to keep the honesty alive and to give me tremendous happiness. My sincere thanks to Fern Residency to keep the faith in Indian Hospitality alive.

Onkar Sharma IAS
Principal Secretary Agriculture
Govt of HP
Shimla

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank onkar s
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and it was overall a good experience. The rooms were clean and spacious. The outside view was great. Food was just awesome. The hotel is 1.5kms away from the Somnath temple.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from The Fern Residency, Somnath!!!

I am delighted to know that we met up to your expectations and to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback will serve as an added inspiration to consistently improvise on the high standards during your stay with us.

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

The drive from Dwarka to Somanth The Fern hotel was a little unpleasant as there was road widening 4 lane work taking place in the entire stretch, due to which the roads were in a very bad condition. I would recommend you to avoid this stretch for at least another year, until the work gets completed. This hotel is located very close about 2 kms from the famous temple of Lord Somnath. The rooms are priced reasonably & Checkin is quick & smooth. The staff is courteous & polite. Overall the stay at The Fern hotel was please take.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from The Fern Residency, Somnath!!!