All reviews burger sunday lunch feel very welcome group of friends cooked to perfection great night relaxed atmosphere curry dietary requirements beef lovely food live music friendly owners and staff venue vegan tune fork
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 October 2020

Amazing Sunday lunch. I had the veggie option of mushroom and spinach parcel which was delicious.
Everything was tasty and fresh. Opted for a takeaway meal which was brought out on time and well packed up for our short walk home. Will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 September 2020

Outstanding service, the onion ring was the size of a necklace, steak was cooked to perfection, the value for money is unreal and in my opinion better than Miller and Carter, will defiantly be returning

1  Thank Y5611EDerikap
Reviewed 5 September 2020 via mobile

So in this crazy weird world we live in some people are going above and beyond to not only make themselves a living but to make us all happy and fulfilled as they do it! Yanno we ate here pre lock down never had a bad meal in fact it's always been first class.

We had 'take-away' during lockdown as they adapted their business and learned how to make us smile with great food at home.

Now we have dined in with all the new 'norms' it was lovely. Great to see the staff, Anja and Vinny always smiling. The food tonight was exceptional, so much so I forgot to photograph the main and then only remembered dessert when we'd almost demolished it!

Also we had a fabulous bottle of wine! Great night, thoroughly enjoyed everything! I have to add when I read bad reviews about places like this, where people work so hard and everything is so good. It makes me realise why I actually deliberately go to places with the odd bad review, because I know they'll be amazing! XX

Reviewed 4 September 2020

Vinney's Carribean curry was a cathedral of flavours. I will be back for more. The restaurant has a lovely, chilled vibe with friendly staff and is a thoroughly great night out. Be sure to book early as it is so popular. I would recommend the burgers too. To put it in Valleys speak The Fork n tune is cowin'lush.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 August 2020 via mobile

Absolutely outstanding, made to feel really welcome by all the staff. Superb home cooked food, well worth a visit to try the chilli cwm carni or the burger with pulled beef and chorizo. Deserts to die for. Will definitely be back .

Date of stay: August 2020