Lowest prices for your stay
US$39
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Courtyard
eDreams
All reviews excellent hospitality momo cafe f b comfortable stay front office excellent stay highly recommended for business last month stayed here for nights main city food quality railway station team property service mr properties
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 December 2020 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 nights and didn’t feel the hotel should be categorised in 5 star. Food was very okayish and rooms were pretty normal. Being a gold Bonvoy member i felt the staff was not courteous enough. Tv in the rooms didn’t have a lot of channels working. Overall quality was poor

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank TarunS848
VIJAY KUMAR, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bilaspur, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2020

Dear Guest,

Namaste!

Thank you for taking the time for sharing your recent experience at Courtyard by Marriott Bilaspur.

At the outset, please do accept our sincere apologies for not meeting your expectations and for the inconvenience caused to your during your stay. Unfortunately, we have fallen short of our goal this time, and thank you for bringing up these lapses to our attention.

We have shared your feedback with the team to ensure that necessary measures are taken to ensure no guest is inconvenienced in the future.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, all of us are working towards bettering your experience.

Once again we thank you for your valuable feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you soon!

Reviewed 20 November 2020 via mobile

Because of the fantastic staff here. Few I can name are Alam, Pappu, Ali, Santosh, Santoshi, Rituraj, Kishan , Rahul, Deepa, Isu , Sandeep, Durga, Krishna, Neha, Ajeet, Kiranmoy, Nizan and obviously Vinay Singh.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
VIJAY KUMAR, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bilaspur, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2020

Dear Valued Patron,

Thank you for taking the time & sharing your experience at Courtyard by Marriott Bilaspur.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is the main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.
The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speak strongly to our company’s core values.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the courtyard Marriot hotel in bilaspur. Staff was very friendly and helpful the hotel was clean and well kept breakfast very nice overall a excellent hotel and staff specially Mr Krishna is a very good person and friendly thanks Mr Krishna and all staff

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
nehachandelbilaspur, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bilaspur, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2020

Dear Valued Patron,

Thank you for taking time & sharing your experience at Courtyard by Marriott Bilaspur.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.
The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values.

Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

Excellent service at front office as well as restaurant.
Specially Rahul front desk.
I will come back soon.
I loved to stay there because of good service. I like Panjabi menu at Momo cafe.
I will suggest that MOMO cafe menu should change frequently.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank raju9893599751
nehachandelbilaspur, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bilaspur, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Reviewed 17 February 2020

Visited Courtyard Marriott Bilaspur couple of times as a corporate guest or a business trip stay. But this time need was slightly different, after my surgery, I was recovering and I need a small pampering days for my self n my brother. So I decided, the best place to visit would be Courtyard Marriott.As I am quite familiar with the place, staff and the services.

I really want to thank Mr Rahul (front office executive) and Mr Avinash Surin(Associate Reservation / Sales Coordinator) who have really helped me in quick, hassle free booking and a comfortable stay.

As I was unwell and having a cast on my leg, Mr Rahul have taken care of everything starting from providing a good room near to elevator, so I should not have to walk much and so on. The gesture of Mr Rahul is unforgettable and appreciate able.

Even the staff at Momo Cafe are super friendly and provided the best support n services to me...

I want to wish the whole staff best of luck n thanks to each n everyone who helped me while my stay.

Thanks
Abhishek Marshal Lewis
Manager Planograming-ITC

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Amarshallewis
nehachandelbilaspur, Front Office Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bilaspur, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2020