“Calmness Around!”
Review of Kinner Kailash

Kinner Kailash
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A small quaint place where you can unwind among the beauty nature had to offer. This place offers majestic view of Kinnaur Kailash and various beautiful landscape to soak ourselves into. Although a bit tough during rainy seasons, it remains a must visit for self drivers which can enhnace your confidence to drive to Ladakh Valley.

1  Thank MoushumiBhattacharya

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Out of my all of the trekking expereinces to the mountains whether it is Uttarakhand or Himachal Pradesh,
the most mind blowing and most thrilling trekk was The Kinner Kailash Mahadeva Yatra..
I did it last year in the month of August, exactly in the starting of aug month.
I along with my friends went there.
We preffered to go through our bike from chandigarh to Kinnaur district,
Which is a very very beautiful districts of H.P.
It took around one day to reach our point from where we needed to go by foot.
We started the journey by foot around 1 in the noon.
We reached our first spot where we decided to take rest for the night and then leave for the upper trekk next day.
But believe me the first trekk of those 10 kms seemed like they were 20 kms.
It is because one has to go in the upwards direction there is no place where one can go i. Downwards direction.
There is shortage of water as well because you cannot carry that much water so one should carry Glucose d or any energy drink.
Next day around 6AM we left for the Kinner Kailash Mountain which was still 12 kms to walk up.
In between I was not even able to walk too steps.I was becoming tired very soon as tgere was a shortage of oxygen as well and it was natural as the height till that time on which I was around 15000 feet above the sea level.
We found a glaceir over ther in between our trekk.We needed to cross that.It was very slippery I had a stick along with me which helped me a lot over there and in the way as well because there was rainfall and way was slipper due to mud.Finally after crossing alot of hurdles I reached the Kinner Kailash top around 1:30 noon.

When I saw the Kinner Kailash Khand all the pains which I was feeling, tge tiredness which was there whatever the problem which I was facing suddenly Disappeared.
It was mesmerizing.
I dont even have words to describe that beauty to all of you guys whosoever would be reading this short story.
The height on that particular time was 22000 feet above the sea level which was a benchmark of my life.
I sat there. Kept on starring the Kinner Kailash Khand for a very long time.
Wind was blowing very fast over there we were not even abke to light a match stick ao a lighter to light Dhoop which we took along with us.
We echanted prayers of lord shiva for around 1 hour over there and then successfully said Boom Shankar that we have compketed this yatra though in the middle of the yatra many times I said
"dekhklenge yar gaurikund se wapus chal padenge"
But the guy who so ever was coming was saying
"Bhaiji ab toh thoda sa hi reh gaya hai,
Itna aa gaye toh ab toh darshan karke hi jaana"
These words at that time were my inspiration
I said it to me
"Sale jab itna aa gaya hai toh ab himmat mat haar
Jai shankar ki bol aur chup chaap chalta reh"
It was awesone experience.
I suggest all of you guys who lije treeking or is fond of trekking should visit that place .

YOU WILL DEFINITELY FIND ETERNAL PEACE AND THE ANSWERS OF ALL QUESTIONS WHICH NOBODY IS ABLE TO ANSWER YOU..
Jai Jai Shankar
A Shivaholic...
Vicky...

2  Thank Vivek K
Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Kalpa has nothing to offer if you ask for monuments or hangout places.
Its a beautiful little village overlooking the valley n kinner kailash. One must trek around kalpa n enjoy the forests n himalayas!
Ask the locals to spot kinner kailash!

2  Thank lonedoctor22
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Its good to spend some time here if you are in Kalpa or on your way to Spiti.. the views are just amazing.