“The best, above and below!”

Aquarrigo Scuba Diving Centre
Ranked #1 of 10 things to do in Ta' Xbiex
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquarrigo has been established for over 20 years and is family run by locals who know the Maltese coast inside out. Situated in the heart of Ta'Xbiex right by the sea edge Edward Arrigo the founder of the club and one of Malta's pioneers of diving, represented our country in spearfishing competitions in the 50's and 60s. Today he is still showing his passion for the sea and enjoys sharing his experiences with others. With over 40,000 dives under his belt, he has quite a few stories to share. Divers or non divers are always welcome at the club for a chat and coffee and hopefully a dive to remember. Wishing you all calm seas!
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Great preparation and safety for all the best sites. Excellent fun all round, above and below the water!

All reviews
in 17 reviews
"learning"
"maltese"

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

This was my first dive. I was recommended by and friend, Taran was very knowledgeable and experienced and I felt safe and comfortable throughout the whole dive and everything was explained to me in great detail. I would highly recommend for first timers and experienced divers.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I completed my open water diving course through Aquarrigo school together with my friend which made it soo simple and fun ! Our instructor helped us a lot and trained us for any possible situation! I recommend this school as it was a great experience and will now keep on diving to get my Advanced licence.
We also visited a wreck already which was fantastic ! :D

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

I had my first ever dive experience at this place and I have to say it has been the best!

So friendly, so fun and lovely people!

Wouldn't hesitate going back or suggesting it to others!