“Best diving experience ever!”

Aquarrigo Scuba Diving Centre
Ranked #1 of 9 things to do in Ta' Xbiex
More attraction details
Owner description: Aquarrigo has been established for over 20 years and is family run by locals who know the Maltese coast inside out. Situated in the heart of Ta'Xbiex right by the sea edge Edward Arrigo the founder of the club and one of Malta's pioneers of diving, represented our country in spearfishing competitions in the 50's and 60s. Today he is still showing his passion for the sea and enjoys sharing his experiences with others. With over 40,000 dives under his belt, he has quite a few stories to share. Divers or non divers are always welcome at the club for a chat and coffee and hopefully a dive to remember. Wishing you all calm seas!
Reviewed 6 June 2017

My friend at Malta Tourism office recommended me Aquarrigo Scuba Diving Centre. During my many dives in different countries and with different partners, I've never ever felt so secure and easy diving after a long time as with Taran. The whole experience was amazing and I recommend him to anyone from a very beginner to a professional diver. Taran is someone to whom I could entrust my kids of any age and wouldn't hesitate for a moment. If you want to enjoy the diving experience in Malta 100% there is no better choice than Aquarrigo Scuba Diving Centre!

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

My dive experience in Malta was great thanks to Aquarrigo! This is my second time diving and I completed my Open Water certification. Taran is a patient instructor who explained all concepts clearly and made sure I could do everything with ease. He was prompt in replying to all my emails before the dive and was even helpful in answering questions I had after the event. The equipments were in great condition and Taran's concern for safety was commendable. I would highly recommend Aquarrigo to anyone diving in Malta!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Great preparation and safety for all the best sites. Excellent fun all round, above and below the water!

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

This was my first dive. I was recommended by and friend, Taran was very knowledgeable and experienced and I felt safe and comfortable throughout the whole dive and everything was explained to me in great detail. I would highly recommend for first timers and experienced divers.

Reviewed 14 October 2016

I completed my open water diving course through Aquarrigo school together with my friend which made it soo simple and fun ! Our instructor helped us a lot and trained us for any possible situation! I recommend this school as it was a great experience and will now keep on diving to get my Advanced licence.
We also visited a wreck already which was fantastic ! :D