The Prime Energize(Monte Gordo)
US$176
US$111
US$96
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Vasco da Gama Hotel(Monte Gordo)
US$247
US$193
Casablanca Inn(Monte Gordo)
US$123
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

All reviewspool areajunior suitefour posterexcellent hotelmini fridgefull length mirrorpool towelsstar hotellots of choicehot breakfasttop floorevening mealbaconsea viewexcellent beacha wonderful holidayminutes walk away
Reviewed 16 August 2017

After visiting the hotel I tried to reserve a SPA session by phone. Being a non resident guest the SPA staff informed that based on the hotel administration rules, to confirm the reservation I had to pay the SPA session upfront!!!!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank José C
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed there for 4 nights. The room was pretty basic but clean and comfortable. The staff are great and the facilities are good. The only thing I found odd was the decor inside the communal areas of the hotel. They had some weird plaster effect that might have looked good in the 1970s but just looked cheap and made the place seem dingy. That said I'd have no quarms about going back. The beach is close by and brilliant. Lots of sunbed and white sand.

3  Thank tonyenglish
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

The staff at the hotel were lovely and extremely helpful. We arrived later than expected due to a flight delay but that was no problem. We were checked in and our room was already available. The room was spacious and clean. We had a balcony overlooking the pool and the campsite next door but some of the view was of the sea which was lovey. Bathroom was basic, a few minor complaints like scratched mirrors, a couple of cracked tiles and a little bit of flakey paint but was extremely clean!

Breakfast was busy after 8.45am but there was plenty of choice at the buffet. Hot breakfasts, pastries, cereal, yoghurts, fruits, fresh meat and cheese, also a staffed grill cooking different things each day. The evening meal had lots of meat choices but although a vegetarian option was offered it wasn't always great! A range of salads, cheese and bread freely available if isn't to your choice. A staffed grill in the evening cooking different things in an evening too. A few varieties of desserts available too which was excellent. My partner and I travelled without any children but there was a separate table with some 'child friendly' options on. Th waiting staff were extremely kind and by the end of our stay we didn't even have to say what drinks we wanted with our meal as they already had them ready when they saw us sit down!

There were ample sun beds and loungers around the pool which meant you didn't have to rush to claim a bed.

A lovely relaxing stay a short walk from the magnificent blue flag beach of Praia de Monte Gordo and close by to shops, it was also far enough away to stay extremely quiet!

Thank you for a wonderful holiday!

4  Thank swhippy88
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Came here for a couple of nights as a surprise birthday pressie for my other half.
Got upgraded to a junior suite which was very nice
Rooms for a 4 star hotel were decent and as we were on half board, the food was palatable as well.
5 minute walk to the beach and plenty of shops nearby.
Don't have anything bad to say about the hotel. Served its purpose well and would go back again so that's a good sign for me.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TonyLuvsHols
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

My partner and I came to this hotel for a short 4 night stay in Monte Gordo. I can honestly say we were stunned by the beautiful decor and architecture of it!

We booked B&B just because we like to explore the town and restaurants. The breakfast had plenty of choice for everyone from fruits, cereals, cooked breakfast, breads etc and plenty of coffee, selection of teas and juices.

The rooms were lovely and luckily we had one of the biggest balconies on the top floor that over looked the pool area.

The pool area has numerous places to relax - sunbeds around the pool. Chairs, tables, shaded beds and a few hammocks amongst the trees for those who wanted to remain outside but escape the scorching 35 degree heat of July! We never had a problem with reserving a sun bed!

My partner used the spa facilities and said they were amazing!

The hotel has entertainment of an evening, however, if you're a young couple it may not be to your taste. It seemed to be musicians of a more acoustic genre. Although this didn't bother us as we spent our evenings out at restaurants and enjoying the atmosphere!

The staff were amazing. Nothing was too much trouble and were constantly helpful and smiling. I am a type one diabetic and we arrived early morning to the hotel. As anyone with type 1 diabetes knows, heat, travel - anything, can effect blood sugar. I went into a hypo shortly after arrival so my partner went downstairs to see if they had any vending machines. They didn't, but the man at reception gave us a slice of cake so I wouldn't become ill!
The hotel maids were lovely, friendly and again nothing was too much trouble!

Really impressed with the hotel!

2  Thank CharleyCur