“Average”
Review of Don Quijote

Don Quijote
Ranked #313 of 729 Restaurants in Maspalomas
Reviewed 6 August 2017

Stopped here for a quick lunch with teenagers. Very pleasant waiter who showed us to our table and then surly waiter who actually took our orders and served us - usual tactic of friendly to get you in then it doesn't matter! Kids had burger and chips and tuna sandwich with chips. Hubby had tomato and mozzarella salad which left lot to be desired! Wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

On Arrival it seems like a nice place. It took 20 mins to get a water with ice and lemon correct. However i only wanted some tappas. I ordered ensalada rusa which can only be described as a bucket of salt and mayonnaise. I have lived in spain so i was expecting something a bit more substatial. The portion came enough for 2 people as a starter that explains the overpricing of 8.50 Euro. Needles to say it was sent back. I also had the house coquetas. They were bland and could have done with some seasoning. The staff are miserable and should seriosly consider a change of career. Bearing in mind this is on a walkway and they have every oppertunity to fill the place. Its only a 2 min walk to all the nice restaurants in meloneras I suggest to go there

Reviewed 27 February 2017

My Girlfriend and I found this place during a beach day. Came back a further three times to feast on the rotisserie chicken. Absolutely superb. Free drinks on the last night aswell for our regular custom. would come back to Gran Can just for more of that chicken!!

Reviewed 22 December 2016

We went here for a change from the all inclusive in the hotel and we thought that the quality of the food was good and the portions were huge, maybe a tad expensive but we were totally full and were glad that we never ordered a starter as the main meal was so filling!
Staff friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 19 November 2016

The food wasn't too bad to be fair, but a simple salad, an omlette and two cokes for €33.50 was simply over the top. Service was poor, despite clearly understanding our order it arrived wrong. The coke tasted watered down even before the ice started to melt and was served in heavy tankards - not quite what my partner was used to.

No attempt to build a rapport and the final insult for me was, as we were walking out onto the pavement our waiter failed to recognize us and began the sales patter to get us to sit down...