Dunas Mirador Maspalomas
Seaside Sandy Beach(Playa del Ingles)
US$208
US$184
US$188
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$240/night.

Bohemia Suites & Spa(Playa del Ingles)
US$224
US$168
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$204/night.

US$251
US$114
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$196
  • Pool
Sunsuites Carolina(San Agustin)(Great Value!)
US$114
  • Pool
Hotel Nayra(Playa del Ingles)
US$190
Cancelon
US$388
All reviewsceiling fananimation teampool baroutdoor stageb blockself servicefree buscalled elsunbed situationitalian nightroom was lovely and cleanhot dogsfizzy drinksbusy hotelmini fridgeno air conditioningshopping centre
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

This review is worth reading. We experience a lot of problems whilst being at the hotel but as soon as we told the manger she solved all our issues.

Our first night at the hotel we slept in the reception area due to hotel not booking our rooms. The hotel said it wasn't their fault yet the next day admitted it was.

Another issue we had was the pool bar staff were rude. The self service machines were flat and when you ask for a drink they act like you asked for their hands! Yet the bar staff were only rude to the children and when an adult went up they completed their orders.

The food. In our party of 9; only 2 of us are fussy eaters and vegetarians. However, all of us hated the food; it was fish and pork every night and was too repetitive. It got to the point where you knew what food that day had.
Us vegetarians were starving most of the time. We were glad the Spar was around the corner.
We was told when there that they cater for the French more.

The rooms. You could tell they were brand new because they were like they were untouched. However, they were extremely warm all day long, If you were on the bottom floor you were expected to have 0 sleep. We did hire 2 fans for one room but they didn't help at all. If you had a room on a different floor you were lucky because they didn't get very warm and if you they did you could open your balcony door.

Entertainment. The entertainment team were amazing and couldn't be faulted. Everyday they did something different and even wasted their breaks to prepare for the nightly show.
I could say though the music around the pool could had been better but that wasn't a big issue.

Overall, the hotel was beautiful and a good place to stay. However, does need improving a lot to make it the 3 star it is meant to be.

1  Thank Cchrisphillips
Dunashotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Dunas Mirador Maspalomas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear clients
Thank you very much for choosing our hotel Dunas Mirador Maspalomas*** for your holiday in Spain and thank you very much for taking your time to share your valuable opinion with us.
We are sorry for your disappointment.
We are looking forward to welcoming you as our guests again!
Vanessa Fonfara

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Check in-
Helpful friendly reception staff. Free wifi however only works in rooms or reception.

Rooms-
We stayed in block F there was only 1 lift working. Rooms are very modern and spacious however our room was very noisy as it was right next to a motorway and the bins which were full of glass bottles making it noisy when bottles were thrown in or being emptied into the lorry. I am a heavy sleeper and I can normally sleep through noise but not this. The room is unbearably hot with only a ceiling fan and is too noisy to open to balcony door. The balcony door also did not lock. Only a cold shower however we did not mind because of the heat.

Food-
Food was nice on a couple of nights such as Chinese and Italian night but they did use the previous nights left overs for breakfast the next day with even sprouts and carrots on the breakfast buffet. "Vegetable broth" did not have one vegetable in and was just the leftover vegetable water. The restaurant was very warm with no AC however there is an outdoor eating area.

Location-
Hotel is very secluded with nothing around except a chemist spa and a couple of restaurants however a €5 taxi ride can take you to where the night life is.

Sunbeds-
You have to get up at 7 for a sunbed and they also hose down the pool area at around 10 when everyone is around and you can see the filth going down the drain. Lovely large outdoor stage area however not enough tables and as a party of 12 we had to take turns in keeping the table for the night as people had to sit on sunbeds. The stage is also too far away from the bar area making it hard to see if you have eyes like me.

Entertainment-
Plenty of activitys to do during the day however the night time shows are a bit naff. Anamation team do work very hard especially jelmer and Valeria. Bar staff are friendly however they pick and choose who they want to serve even if you have been waiting a while. The bar turn all of the lights off around the hotel at about 12-1ish making it in complete darkness.
They have done a good job on the refurbishment but I feel like they can try harder with the points I have noted above. I will not be returning.

1  Thank egillham123
Dunashotels, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Dunas Mirador Maspalomas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Dear egilham123
thank you for your visit and for your review.
We take good note of your criticism to improve, and thank you also for your positive comments.
We hope you will be able to visit us in the future again, and give our

Guest Relations Department

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

You won't be disappointed with this hotel, you get what you pay for. Rooms are fab but awful without air conditioning. Food was good. Hotel was clean. This hotel is very busy mid season and be prepared for lots of people, sun bed wars and not much space. The only thing I was disappointed with was the evening entertainment which had been moved to outside ( which is good in the heat but we was not aware until evening 1) However, they didn't provide the tables and chairs outside and you had to sit and watch it all on a sun bed! This brought it down to a two star for me, as a table and chairs for the evening should be a basic. I stopped getting dressed up after day 2 for the evening, as there was no point. Despite this, a reasonable holiday for price, but I won't be going back.

2  Thank BubsyEngland
Dunashotels, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Dunas Mirador Maspalomas, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

Dear BubsyEngland
thank you for your visit and for sharing your positive experience on the web.
We take good note of your criticism and suggestions as they help us to improve.
We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future and give
Guest Relations Department.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Hotel had recent refurbishment. Very clean. Staff friendly and helpful only problems with this hotel not enough tables and chairs at the poolside bar to accommodate guests so guests had to sit on sun beds.

Stayed: August 2017

Dear Linda
thank you very much for your review.
We appreciate your positive impression about the cleaning and take note of your comments about the pool area.
We hope to see you back in our house, and give our
Angela Magni
Guest Realtions.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Arrived after 8 pm
Reception staff were nice but not helpful
Use the lifted once and the rest of the 13 days was broke finds the baby pool wit pirate ship wit 2 wee shouts after setting in and finding are way about my daughter goes in to kids club but to under stand I'm there myself wit her she has learning disabilitys and the old woman that works for hotel not animation team sent my daughter out the club which then I went of my head what if I went to go get something from my room or go to restaurant to grab something to eat so angry that it her resonabiliy to keep my daughter safe till she picked up after club finishes animation staff jelmer and zeben can't thank them two enough as my daughter wouldn't go back into kids club as that woman upset her so much that she refused point blank to go back in jelmer and the team called her up on stage to give her a we surprise and she was well made up and zeben has a lot of patience wit the children keep up the good work guys and the rest of team
As for the toilets in baby pool no hand towels or dryers
The food at evening time I ate out most of the time as my daughter is 6 there was hardly nothing for her to eat as there was no finger food for kids to eat hotel was nice but to have ur bedding change once a week is wrong where in a hot country we sweat and no aircon in room glad I brought my own stuff wit me
Make sure u bring extra money for taxis as your in the sticks and nothing out side hotel so this hotel off my tick list and I not recommen it to any of my friends soz

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear debihari

we regret to receive your negative evaluation and would like to apologize for the inconveniences suffered.
We are already checking into the matter you describe, and we are glad that animation could organize a nice surprise for your daughter.
We are also checking the rest of the points you mention, and will do our best to improve them for the future.
Best regards,