Apartamentos Amazonas(Playa del Ingles)
US$72
US$68
US$221
US$159
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

US$284
US$177
getaroom.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

Apartamentos Dorotea(Playa del Ingles)
US$511
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Apartamentos Ecuador(Playa del Ingles)
Apartamentos Don Diego(Playa del Ingles)(Great Value!)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
Adler Gay Apartments(Playa del Ingles)
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,183 results
All reviewsfree bus to the beachcheap holidaygreat holidayspar supermarketsmall shopcleaned every morningplenty of sunbedsholiday worldkitchen areaafter reading some of the reviewsapartment was cleanpool area was cleanring hobsand dunesrooms are basictaxis are cheapbar staff are
Reviewed 30 August 2015 via mobile

We went for 2 weeks all inclusive with friends and children. We all booked together and had rooms quite far apart from each other. The rooms had no air conditioning. We had to have a taxi to a market where we had to buy fans. The food was ok the 1st 3 days but was almost the same everyday. Gets boring eating the same craps 24/7. Had to have taxis to supermarket/aqua park/ Palmitos Park. Definitely reccomentd visiting the parks tho, dolphins were amazing. The children's park in the pool area is very basic. Kids loved the pool, saying that, it was the only tho g for them to do as there was no entertainment there, only face painting in the morning which was not the best even tho the man doing it was lively. Did see a few cockroaches one day and an exterminator van outside the hotel one day. Our bed sheets where never changed just tidied up but was sweeper and mopped everyday. I'd say Its more for a couple in the 40-50 that just want to lounge all day. Do not recommend for a group of adults with children as it was very boring. If it was somewhere local or even walking distance it wouldn't have been so bad, but it's just basically in the middle of mountains. Staff in the bar where nice but reception area staff seemed stuck up and not care.

2  Thank Carys E
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

I don't write reviews for fun hopefully they can help people make an informed choice. These bungalows are very nice,comfortable,clean they get cleaned 5 times a weak can't comment on the food as we were sc but we did walk through restaurant at dinner time and the food looked nice and a tidy selection, good size pool and yes people do reserve sun beds which is really annoying cos sometimes they don't use them all day,but if you can't beat them..... the location is a bit out of the way but taxis are really cheap,the staff were polite and chearful and very helpful. Didn't experience the entertainment apart from our first night and the singer was OK. Drinks were reasonably priced and I found them nice to drink but we are all different in tastes. Would I return to these bungalows YES I would and I would consider the all inclusive.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank missie98
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

Originally when booking on your website it states that Vista Oasis is ranked a three star hotel, upon my arrival it was my great disbelief to find out that it is only a two star hotel this being very misleading on your behalf and false advertisement for customers.
Not only upon my arrival were the staff very unhelpful after finding my room without any of their assistance or help, I entered a room that was very dirty. The floors were covered in sand the door had been wedged open with a piece of spare wood to my great disbelief. Not only was the room dirty it was unsafe, there were plugs hanging off the wall lights hanging off the wall and a very unhygienic bathroom that didn't even supply hand soap.. A basic human essential for hygiene. The bath was very old and dated and was also covered it paint stains and other various stains. The room was unbelievably hot as the hotel doesn't even offer air conditioning.. To have the luxury of air conditioning you have to pay €60 a week and a €20 deposit. Which is atrocious in such sweltering heats. Most nights we opted to sleep outside as our room was far to hot and unliveable.
Moving on to the kitchen, once opening the fridge I discovered that it clearly had not been cleaned in some time. The smell of mould was very noticeable also the uncleaned stains were still visible. This being another hygiene issue that has came to my attention in the room.
Moving onto the the balcony where the door had been wedged open with a wooden poll this not making it secure also allowing a cluster ants to enter the room and disperse all over the floor. There were no implications to prevent ants from entering the room. Moving on to outdoors the first tile on the floor of the balcony was very badly cracked which could cause serious injury.
After finding the dining room as no one at reception informed us where to actually go we were very disappointed with the food. Not only were the majority of the plates at the buffet styled restaurant dirty and marked with food stains the actual food itself wasn't satisfactory at all. The fruit was all tinned and left uncovered for many of the flys to land in. There was little to none variety in food with the same food being served day to day. For a customer that has chosen to book all inclusive this is a great disappointment. Causing us to take our custom else where and eat out at restaurants while we were ment to have all inclusive privileges this was not the case after seeing the disappointing standard of food provided.
Another issue I had was that we as you know paid for an all inclusive board, and to my great disbelief we noticed self catering guests walking in and helping there selfs to the buffet at meal times and the open bar and not being charged we know this as this openly boasted about not getting "caught" and having free meals.. As a customer that has had to pay for these privileges it has left me very annoyed.
Venturing to the toilets I discovered that the toilets were horrendously dirty. There was human waste covered tissue lying all over the one cubical that was the only cubical on the lower floor. The toilet seat has been broken and left lying also on the floor.
When informing staff they were very unhelpful and ignorant often ignoring our presence if there were talking to each other or other Spanish guests using the hotel.
Finally the lack of hotel based entertainment was horrendous. The same acts played most days. There was no real entertainment and there were no child based activities on entertainment that I find hard to believe as the hotel is such hugely populated by families, a "family friendly" hotel.

Also on a numerous amount of days we found guests reserving sun beds with their towels the night before for the next again day and management were just ignoring this. Even though it is stated that this is not allowed. On a few occasions our towels were actually thrown into the water by guests while we were at breakfast. When coming down to find a lounger most have towels on them reserved and these people are still in their beds.

I shall not be returning to this falsely advertised hotel and find my stay here greatly disappointing and a waste of money.
I'm left going home feeling greatly saddened and let down by your company. I haven't had the holiday package that I look forward to and have been left feeling very underwhelmed by such a basic and unhygienic hotel.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Codie M
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Came here for a chill holiday as was reasonably priced for a week all inclusive in the middle of August, but I know for sure I will definitely not be returning. The bungalows were nice and clean as you expect, but seeing as the bed sheets only got changed after our first night and never again for the rest of the week, this wasn't great. Drinks were only served from 11am so unless you are a fan of watered down apple/orange/pineapple juice (in a glass a little bit bigger than a shot glass) you were thirsty until 11am, which is ridiculous as breakfast finished before this time. The food was disgusting and there was no variety at all. The same food was served for breakfast, lunch and dinner, every day. No variety at all, so unless you're happy with chips and chicken nuggets everyday with a bit of stale bread and watery tomato sauce pasta then this is great. They decided to mix things up a bit towards the end of the week and not do chips at all. There's a Spar shop 2 minutes up the road which was very convenient for us. The pool was quite small, and as for getting a sun-bed for the day, that was only possible if you wanted to get up at 5am, or 4am if you wanted to make sure you got one that reclined to you didn't break your neck and back. The towels in the room didn't get changed regularly but when the maid did take them to change, we never got any back. Balcony was also full of ants. All in all a terrible place to stay and would not recommend at all.

5  Thank hollyjacquesxx
Reviewed 24 August 2015 via mobile

Apart from the bungalow being fairly clean, everything else about this hotel is tragic. The food is absolutely horrific, the place where the food is served is dingy and smelly and horrific, the bar is dirty and horrific, the drinks are flat and the ice cubes have dirt in them - yum, if you don't have an ice cube then you end up drinking warm coke. There is no drinks menu at the bar and when you ask what drinks are available for all inclusive they say 'everything you want' but they are lying because you can't have cider or anything else on display, literally beer coke Fanta lemonade and a drop of vodka or gin is all you're allowed. Drinks are available from 11am so you unless you enjoy watered down fruit juice you're basically dehydrated from 5am until 11, considering you have to get up at 5am to get a sunbed. 4 am if you want one that actually reclines and doesn't break your back. Staff are unfriendly and unhelpful and it took us about 1 hour to find the safe... WiFi is 15 euros a week, per device which is con as well considering it disconnects all the time. It was a fairly cheap holiday but it's absolutely horrific and I won't be returning. Oh and the maids took all our towels and didn't replace them so that was nice as well :-) however, it is a 5 minute taxi ride into Playa de ingles where there are lots of really nice bars and restaurants that are very cheap too, and a 5 minute taxi ride from Aqua Land which is also a good day out. The light house in maspalomas is also a really nice area to eat of an evening. So anybody who is reading this and wondering what sort of a holiday they have booked, it's not that bad as long as you've got a bit of extra money to go out and eat etc.

3  Thank loislydia07