“Great Sushi”

Miss Asia San Fernando
Ranked #158 of 740 Restaurants in Maspalomas
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Had a quick dinner here before Champions league match.

Great Sushi, a bit small selection of Sashimi but salmon and tuna was great. Also makis and Nigiri was perfect. A bit bigger selection on those.

Not cheap sushi, but totally worth it.

Good service

A bit sad location. Next to a few restaurants but behind a shopping center and with view into a car garage.

But worth to stop for good sushi.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We eat here regularly and have never been disappointed. The food is a pan Asian mix but we feel the Chinese and Japanese are the best. Our party of six was well looked after and the food was fresh and delicious. The Thai dishes are not very authentic, more of a Chinese version so I would avoid those. The menu is enormous so there’s plenty to choose from.

1  Thank mandv888
Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Can't knock the taste and freshness of the food here. Friendly staff and not to badly priced for the taste

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Was a recommendation by our hotel. You would never walk past this place. Lovely food and good prices. Also suitable for vegetarians and my waitress asked me if egg was suitable for my diet. Normally abroad they look at you with two heads if you mention no meat/fish/dairy!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

I came once on my first trip to Maspalomas and I will always come back!!! The best sushi and other Asian dishes and a very friendly, homelike atmoshere. Highly recommended to whoever visits the island. I know it’s also the first go to sushi place for the locals which speaks for itself!