“Lock your kids up”

Ranked #46 of 53 Nightlife in Arona
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Jesus Christ this place is something else. Full of kids getting high on laughing gas and drunk on cheap shots.

Keep your guard up fights break out over nothing

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Popular with teens, stags and hens. Rowdy and sometimes frightening its one of the largest bars on the Veronica's strip. Drinks expensive, no real door policy or control that I could see. Really loud music, can be heard well away from the bar. Open till late, busy to be fair but it's like a drinking den for Orks or folk from middle earth. Not for families, couples or anyone who doesn't enjoy watching drunk teenagers see how much they can drink before they throw up at the table.

2  Thank waynesevenkurz
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Seems like many others here we were ripped off, promo bloke was nice enough and offered me and my girlfriend a load of drinks/shots/bottle of cava for 10€ each. I told him we wanted less alcohol for a cheaper price, he said he’d do 2 doubles each for 5€ each.. sounds good! We get there and get the first drink, tasted alcoholic although not the double we expected, no complaints for the price but was offered again about 6 drinks for 10€ by the barman, I explained the PR guy said he’d do 2 drinks each for 5€ and the barman accepted (or so I thought). No offer of the 2nd drink once we finished, nothing at all as we didn’t have a ticket for the next drink.. So 10€ for 2 drinks that weren’t great and a pack of lies!! Would avoid and won’t be visiting again.

3  Thank Kyle P
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

I would like to warn people coming on holiday to this place be on your guard as my son got his mobile stolen in this place last night and the amount dodgy characters roaming about this establishment is bloody joke..we for one never be back in tenerife again..

5  Thank niallmcm0nagle
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Horrendous place.. brought me and 15 of my mates in and promised us 4 drinks for £10 each (£160) euro. We paid and only received one terrible vodka and lemonade. They then refused to give us the other 3 drinks as we didnt have a 'ticket' that we never received from the barman. Absolute scam artists.

2  Thank Craig G