Hollywood Mirage
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Hotel Mar y Sol(Los Cristianos)
  • Pool
Coral Los Alisios(Los Cristianos)
1,179 results
All reviewscharlie chaplintime sharecourtesy buslos cristianostimeshare repsbistro restaurantanimation teambella romasteep hillmalibu barthrough rcicooked chickenquieter poolexcellent resorttimeshare resortjudy garlandbed apartment
Reviewed 5 April 2018

One bed apartment very well equipped. Plenty of space, two balconies although not sunny during the day. Kitchen amazing, huge fridge, loads of room for beer and wine, every appliance, plstes, cups ,glasses ect you could need. Maid came daily although we didn't need towels ect changed daily. Pool areas lovely, smaller pool quieter. Only ate in hotel once which was hugyd, well presented and good value. Cocktails ok. Yes it's up a very steep hill but if you walk down or use courtesy bus and taxi back, only 3 euro, it's not too bad and loads of great bars and tests on way down. Loved Los Cristianos, would go again.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

When we arrived at this hotel we were delighted with the beautiful self-catering apartment. The kitchen/living/dining room was spacious and very comfortable - we wish we had taken the grandchildren since it was certainly big enough. We were surprised to have been allocated a two bedroom apartment one of which had an ensuite and the other was right next to the bathroom. There was a TV and the wifi was available throughout. We also had a lovely big wrap around balcony which sadly only got a short spell of sunshine. The pools were busy but sunbeds were usually available and the water was warmer than most hotels I have been to. The supermarket was just across the road from us which was very handy although, as you would expect, a bit more expensive than the ones in town. Our room and the complex, as a whole, was immaculate. The downside to our room was that the evening entertainment which was just below us was very loud and the traffic to the hotel (buses, taxis, delivery trucks) was loud and constant.The only other problem I had was that the hotel seemed to be at the highest point of Los Cristianos. The walk down to the beach was very nice but the hills and steps back up were dreadful. My husband didn't find the walk back a problem but then he and our daughter recently climbed Ben Nevis in aid of charity - in dreadful Scottish weather! We didn't find the bus stop for the shuttle bus until we were leaving by taxi to go to another resort for the second week!

Reviewed 24 March 2018

Clean and modern apartments. Many though have views over the roads and looking onto other apartments. At top of steep hill so always a climb back. Courtesy bus runs on the hour until 6pm to LosCristianos and Playa. .Animation team enthusiastic but not overly obtrusive.. A lot of restaurants within easy walking distance. Quality resort but try and negotiate a room with a view.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with RCI
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We are very pleased with our stay at the hotel.
The reception,the animation was very good.
But the service from the team Fernando was exeptional,friendly and mighty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thx. from Johnny and Marie-José (Belgium)

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was a lot bigger then expected. I liked the room and found them very clean and the cleaners were friendly when they came to change the bins. The two pools were good size but a bit cold. The staff overall were friendly but when we went to get pool towels on the 2nd day we were told we couldn’t have them and that we had to keep the same towels for the entire stay (I’ve never heard that before) every hotel I’ve been to you can exchange your towels for clean ones. So after getting told off the lady reluctantly gave us new towels. A few things disappointed me, firstly the use of gym and sports centre was at an extra charge of 15 euros! I feel this should be included like with most hotels. Secondly the ‘games room’ was very dated and only had a pool table inside. On the website it advertised ping pong which was no where to be seen. The walk to town was minimum 20 minutes. I also thought this was a safe location but after walking back from the beach at around 5pm with my boyfriend, about 100m away from the hotel walking up stairs 4 men tried to grab my bag. Luckily I held on to it and they ran off, we told the security who were nice but didn’t seem overly shocked so maybe it’s a common problem. After that I didn’t feel safe and spent the rest of the holiday nervous.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple