“Catered for my Coeliac needs”
Review of The President

The President
Ranked #198 of 744 Restaurants in Arona
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Staff couldn't be more helpful. Even though it's normally for a minimum of 2 people, they were happy to make me paella for one as it's gluten free! Good understanding of my condition and couldn't be more accommodating!

The seafood paella was AMAZING!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Called in for afternoon beer after walk to Los Christianos. Beer very cold and cheap at 1 euro a pint. Already had lunch so cannot comment on food but what was being served looked okay.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We had breakfast here a couple of times, great value for money , really tasty and the service was superb. I have no trouble in recommedning

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I stay in Playa de Las Americas on holiday and after dinner in our hotel we like to stroll along the seafront walkway and usually stop at this bar/restaurant for a drink. The location is perfect to watch the sunset and enjoy the view over the beach and sea whilst enjoying a drink. Service is always excellent and there is usually a beer offer for €1.50 a pint. The food too looks excellent from seeing meals delivered to nearby tables so if we were not on half board we would definitely eat here.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here a few times during a 2 week stay on the island.

Lovely food, good sized portions, larger at €1 and nice cold wine.

Very reasonably priced - evening meal for 5 around €65, including 2 bottles of wine & a couple of pints & soft drinks.

Seafood Paella highly recommended.

My son loved the milkshakes.

Lovely views over Las Vistas beach, a good spot to soak up the sun and people watch.

Nice attentive service.